Setting up (Scheduling) Recurring Recording [DVR]

1 hour ago, whacked said:

while LiveTV is playing,   press the red button at bottom left on your RCU

Is that what you are looking for ?

1 hour ago, dishuser said:

menu while in live tv and then pvr

This process outlined by you will enable recording for one item only. There is no mechanism that i have  discovered that  allows setting up recurring DVR  entry.

3 hours ago, spamham said:

Today, there is a way for us to  schedule a recoding for a given time.

How to make this a recurring  task where we can  choose days and time? 

Can someone help?

maybe in a future update

• 10 months later...

Anybody hear anymore on when we might be able to have recurring recordings like a typical DVR recorder.  Doesn't make any sense that we can't record every day at the same time or once a week at the same time?   I'm getting ready to return my Buzz box since it doesn't have these basic record functions.

14 hours ago, JohnLWay said:

Anybody hear anymore on when we might be able to have recurring recordings like a typical DVR recorder.  Doesn't make any sense that we can't record every day at the same time or once a week at the same time?   I'm getting ready to return my Buzz box since it doesn't have these basic record functions.

Being worked on right now for Buzz 5
To be released on the 4900 first.

Will be available for Beta soon though on 4500s and 4000s.

• Thanks 3

• 2 years later...

You revive a 2.5yr old thread, for an update on something that has existed for ages ?

Just go into your PVR option, scheduled recording, and on top you can select one time recording, or multi-day... MultiDay you can select only specific days if you want (like Mon, Wed, Friday, or every day if you please, or even just one day (like Monday only) and it will repeat continuously until you stop it.

• Like 2