Stuck in "Load Mode"

Tried to load an m3u list and it's stuck on "loading channel list" this notice shows up on Buzztv, livetv, vod, and tv series which makes it impossible to get  into those programs.  I've re-booted and nothing I've tried can correct this, I'm trying to avoid a "hard reset".  I have a lot of time getting everything loaded and I would prefer to not go through it again.  Any help would be appreciated.

Not sure exactly where you are in all this.

Are you trying to connect to an M3u slot ? Is that slot setup with a Playlist URL is is it a hard copy of a m3u file on a memory device ?

Or did you abandon that and are now trying to connect thru a Server slot with a MAC attached ?

Please explain more clearly where you are at  🆒

4 hours ago, Pierre said:

In settings it shows the "server" box, when you click on it the "loading channel list" will appear and the loading rotation sign will be turning like it's trying to load but it never loads.

I didnt want you to click on it I wanted you to hit the blue button to edit the info in server so you could start fresh

• Like 1

nbs.,    

There isn't a blue button to hit???  What screen mode are you referring to?

Whacked,

It's explained above your input.  I'm locked out of my servers and unable to get at the m3u loader.

When you highlight the m3u line that    you are using there should be an icon at the bottom of screen saying edit It should be blue.Whether or not the button is blue it is the bottom right button on your remote that you should use as dishuser stated. 

Edited by nbs.

Thank you, one and all!!   The word "remote" was the key to solving this issue.  The blue key lets you edit the current display but  but the original command stays loaded.  BUT....the red key on the bottom left of the remote allows you to erase the original command that was trying to load.  Problem solved!!!!