XRS 4900 Update OFFICIAL FIRMWARE + BUZZ 5 UPDATE- October-18th-2022

allaboutbuzz

Nach diesen Video Einleitung habe ich gemacht, vielleicht hat jemand eine Original Image von xrs 4990 so, dass ich es wiederherstellen kann. Und dann nochmal Update Installiere.

Hier ist ein Anleitungsvideo, um zu erfahren, wie man Dateien herunterlädt, überträgt und auf der Box installiert.
https://youtu.be/jbfVdFgXmgg

Die Firmware-Datei kann hier heruntergeladen werden
https://mega.nz/file/iRN3XDBI#AhqPxE9IE4EiD1umNo68fk8qImhSNCnHqheUgmsht-o

So, bin wieder da. Jetzt hat sich meine Schwester bei mir auch mit dem gleichen Problem gemeldet.

Wenn die Box eingeschaltet ist alles gut.  Aber wenn ich die Box ausschalte (mit der Fernbedienung), kann ich sie nicht wieder einschalten.  Die einzige, es einzuschalten, besteht darin, die Box vom Stromnetz Möglichkeit zu trennen und wieder einzustecken.

Und ich dachte, dass es nur bei mir ist, jetzt sind schon Drei in diesem Forum.

Gibt es eine Lösung denn Fehler zu beheben, weil es macht mich schon Wahnsinnig. Bitte um Hilfe.  

We have reproduced and located the issue for some users not being able to turn their 4900s back on.

We have it fixed and are just testing it internally before we prepare and send an OTA for it

Some 4500 users were also affected as well, so this fix will be applied there as well.

Will keep everyone updated as to when we can release this fix via OTA

Thanks

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, NsC0001 said:

Latest firmware updates working well for me. But I did notice the server button on my RCU no longer works?instead I have to go through settings to change server

You can get into server from live tv 

Buzz knows about the issue and it will be fixed in next firmware

4 hours ago, Emporium said:

Go down to the bottom of this page.  You will see an option on bottom left for "Theme".  Click on it, you will get a small dropdown, and select theme: 4.4 Default.   The other theme seems to have a few issues.

thanks that was my issue too, changed theme and it seems better

We have a new XRS 4900 Firmware which fixes the not being able to Power Back ON issue

It also adds a new feature to program the color buttons to open apps and menu items from the Home Screen
Been added to the Remote Control Menu under Buzz Utilities.

And now all scheduled recordings will record while the box is in standby in the background.
If you have the box set to Shutdown, it will wake to record still.

If anyone would like to try it to test and provide feedback
You can PM me your MAC from the bottom of the box or the Server ID.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

So, wieder da. Ich war heute bei meiner Schwester und das schlimmste ist das es immer noch Problem besteht mit einschalten.

Wenn die Box eingeschaltet ist alles gut.  Aber wenn ich die Box ausschalte (mit der Fernbedienung), kann ich sie nicht wieder einschalten.  Die einzige, es einzuschalten, besteht darin, die Box vom Stromnetz Möglichkeit zu trennen und wieder einzustecken.

Gibt es eine Lösung denn Fehler zu beheben, weil es macht mich schon Wahnsinnig. Bitte um Hilfe.