Filelinked????

There is an App-Installer and a File Browser preloaded on your device.

Both of those will load an apk version thru USB.

An APK file is simply a carrier of the APP.

Once the apk is loaded onto your device the app itself will install.

Google search 'filelinked apk download' and you should be able to find it easy enough.

Do it that way or find that filelinked app thru playstore.

Loading an APK file thru USB , you would also need to turn on allowance to load files from unknown sources,  other then playstore.

Settings > Device Preferences > Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources

Edited by whacked
  • Like 1

Thanks for the input, but no matter how I try to download "fileliked apk download" Chrome stops the transaction.   I followed your instructions to the letter but I can't make it happen.  Could you elaborate on "loading an APK file thru a USB"

first you have to find the filelinked app  and you will need to find a version that is downloadable thru side-loading thru USB port.

The version you would be looking for would have to be an APK version.  Remember that the apk is only a carrier of the app, but you need to use the apk version for this side-loading procedure.

Side-loading means that you would put the APK file onto a USB memory device (stick), then insert that device into the BuzzTV box or VidStick.

You will need also first  Allow Unknown Sources.that is done  thru your Buzz menus.

Settings > Device Preferences > Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources

Then open the 'All Apps' shortcut that is found there on your Home screen. In that All Apps menu you will see a File Browser and also you will see an App-Installer.

Either of those would work to side-load this APK

Open the App-Installer and follow on screen prompts to load the APK from USB memory device.

To get that filelinked APP, and get it in an APK version, check the site which is shown below

filelinkedapk.com

I will post up a more complete set of directions for this side-loading procedure, but basically if you follow what has been described so far, you should be fine 🙂

Edited by Stugots
removed the live url

The "filelinked" at the aptoide site is nothing like the filelinked that we came to like in the past, it has movies that don't play.  I was able to finally get the right "filelinked" and use it.  When I tried to load it earlier at the time it's about to load Chrome jumps in and stops it,......but it gets relocated in the section called "Files" .  From files you go to downloads and there it was, You click on it and finish the load without any interference.  After you load "filelinked" you then go to Settings > Device Preferences > Security & Restrictions and click it over to allow, you need to do this on all the apps. you download afterwards.  Thanks for all the help from those that responded.

8 minutes ago, Pierre said:

The "filelinked" at the aptoide site is nothing like the filelinked that we came to like in the past, it has movies that don't play.  I was able to finally get the right "filelinked" and use it.  When I tried to load it earlier at the time it's about to load Chrome jumps in and stops it,......but it gets relocated in the section called "Files" .  From files you go to downloads and there it was, You click on it and finish the load without any interference.  After you load "filelinked" you then go to Settings > Device Preferences > Security & Restrictions and click it over to allow, you need to do this on all the apps. you download afterwards.  Thanks for all the help from those that responded.

I dont know what happened with the filelinked at aptoide but totally different 

Luckily I have it on usb