Channels not lopading

Fossil

Has anyone had problems with channels not loading? A couple of times a day - the spinning wheel will show up and the channel won't load. Switching to other channels will load the new selected channels, but not always. Once they don't load, they stay off for hours at a time. Rebooting doesn't help.

I am at a loss.

-Fossil

That's what is running through my head, but I am on a site where there are a bunch of other users using the same type of  box and nobody else seems to be having problems like this. I don't want to pay for another service unless I am sure that its not a problem with the box.

ok its not more channels loading when you change channels ,its the info for those channels

All channels are loaded when you connect to the server 

you could always try a factory set and reload your server info

I'll give that a try tomorrow.  Thanks for the reply and the tip. I'll be sure to let you know how I make out. BTW - how do i do a factory reset on this box?

Edited by Fossil
added question