Audio sync and screensaver issues

Chris Thomas

I'm hoping for some assistance. Most of the channels it seems the audio gets off after a few minutes. Only way to fix is to refresh the channel. I'm using a sound bar connected via HDMI to my tv. X5 is also connected via HDMI to my tv. The second issue is I have installed two different screen saver apps and neither of them will work. Thanks for any ideas. 

Chris,

I am having similar audio sync issues with the Buzz X5 app with primary player.  TiviMate with MX Player Pro on my X5 does not seem to exhibit this issue .  For me, it makes watching live TV  a total PITA having to refresh the channel.  Sometimes it can be a only slight mis-sync and we can live with it, other times it is totally disruptive and we have to switch to TiviMate or my other Android TV device.  I also find that the secondary player is better from an audio sync standpoint, but it doesn't seem to have as good a picture as the primary player.  I will give it a longer trial and see if this impression persists. 

Wish there was an option to select MX Player Pro or VLC as an external player.  Could be that one or both of these are the Buzz "built-in" players, but I have not seen this info anywhere on the blog.  Not sure what technical issue could be the cause of this audio sync issue ?

13 minutes ago, cyrowth said:

Chris,

I am having similar audio sync issues with the Buzz X5 app with primary player.  TiviMate with MX Player Pro on my X5 does not seem to exhibit this issue .  For me, it makes watching live TV  a total PITA having to refresh the channel.  Sometimes it can be a only slight mis-sync and we can live with it, other times it is totally disruptive and we have to switch to TiviMate or my other Android TV device.  I also find that the secondary player is better from an audio sync standpoint, but it doesn't seem to have as good a picture as the primary player.  I will give it a longer trial and see if this impression persists. 

Wish there was an option to select MX Player Pro or VLC as an external player.  Could be that one or both of these are the Buzz "built-in" players, but I have not seen this info anywhere on the blog.  Not sure what technical issue could be the cause of this audio sync issue ?

it's been posted many times that vlc is one of the video players