Not updating

Chuck

4 hours ago, Chuck said:

Thank you. Looks like it is up to date. I guess this box is just kind of a POS at least mine is with crashing/freezing up, slow to respond, you pick a program to start yet it opens the last one instead. I think it will go on flebay.

try factory resetting your box. all those symptoms are not normal.  if app is crashing, try another player (new or secondary). 

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2020 at 12:44 AM, montell said:

not really, I think 3900 is a top quality box, I only wish they made a new version of 3900 that one could still change mac accounts on, but my question is does anyone think that Team Buzz will keep updating 3900 for few more years?

XPL3900 is using buzztv2 application.

X4000 series/ vidsticks / essentials / is using buzztv4 application and will get buzztv5 update when it becomes available.

You cannot change your mac address on buzztv4/5 however XC API (Streaming Line ) is supported. Instead of Mac address, this methods is username/password and allows you to use multiple devices.