Cannot load portal!

Dwight Trim

did you check your portal and credentials are correct? try to put /c in the end of URL. if you have /c try to remove that. contact your iptv provider and ask them if they have different URL to try (sometime they have more than one).

also, try to remove/delete server and try to add again and see if that helps.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dwight Trim said:

Server was working before but ever since update I keep getting this message 

“Cannot load portal: Not Found”

it’s definitely not a server issue because my other box running buzz 4 is perfectly fine. 

how could I fix this?  Have a few clients of mine down as well because of the same issue. 

Did you try resetting their MACs on the panel? Or changing them to something else on the panel and changing it back. Then try to connect? 

did you check your portal and credentials are correct? try to put /c in the end of URL. if you have /c try to remove that. contact your iptv provider and ask them if they have different URL to try (sometime they have more than one).

also, try to remove/delete server and try to add again and see if that helps.

yes, i tried that with  no luck

Did you try changing the password?
Is there a country lock on the account by chance?

Are you using VPN?

yes i tried that,

no country lock on the account and im not using a vpn but the other xr4500 running buzz 4 works no problem.

i've even tried using hotspot from my phone to see if it was my isp but same problem.

it seems as though it wont read the URL

Since you using XC login have you tried using it with an M3U login instead (just as a test) ?

Something like the url below.  Replacing with Portal URL obviously.  And replace :9999 with your port (if one is needed and used in your portal URL, otherwise removed the port section).  Then replace xxxx and yyyy with your user/password respectively.

http://yourportal.com:9999/get.php?username=xxxx&password=yyyy&type=m3u_plus&output=mpegts

This should work, and if it does it will there is something peculiar with the XC API implementation by your provider.  

Anyhow, try this out first.

Since you using XC login have you tried using it with an M3U login instead (just as a test) ?

Something like the url below.  Replacing with Portal URL obviously.  And replace :9999 with your port (if one is needed and used in your portal URL, otherwise removed the port section).  Then replace xxxx and yyyy with your user/password respectively.

http://yourportal.com:9999/get.php?username=xxxx&password=yyyy&type=m3u_plus&output=mpegts

This should work, and if it does it will there is something peculiar with the XC API implementation by your provider.  

Anyhow, try this out first.

just tried this and no luck, this is very frustrating lol 

4 minutes ago, Dwight Trim said:

All working just needed to use a different domain ending !

so .us doesn’t work with the new update?

Can somebody fix that because there is no country lock

We don't block URLs on our apps
And made no changes to the app that would cause it not to connect.

So am not sure why the url won't work for you on that box.

But at least another URL does work now.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Did you ever get your box to work? I have the exact same problem 1 buzz box 128 and 1  64 that are working with a particular provider's url and an E1 and a new 64 that are not connecting to this guy.

I am not naming him but he has an outstanding iptv service one that I'm looking for but he has 0 support.  Why are 2 working, connecting to him and the other 2 not and they are 2 buzz 64 of the same on top of that and 1 is connecting and the other one is not and I am also using a vpn

This is often a DNS issue.  Most ISP are crap when it comes to their DNS servers.   Change your router and set something like 1.1.1.1 (cloudflare) and/or 8.8.8.8 (Google) as your DNS servers.  And ensure that your router is supplying that to all DHCP requests downstream (like your boxes).  That way, your ISP has no say in what you are resolving or not.

• Like 1

Emporium I just changed my main router's DHCP server settings to 1.1.1.1 I found it following a Youtube video but when you mentioned to supply it to all DHCP requests downstream my vpn is not showing in this setting it's being fed the net by the main router and only the boxes are connected on the vpn route. I've attached 2 pics for you this is a little out of my scope but willing to work on it to keep my stuff private and my provider out of the pic none of their business. Both routers are Linksys not sure what the vpn has Express Vpn load the firmware I think it's tomato

Now will try connect the box again, please advice if all is fine

thanks

VPN.jpg

MAIN ROUTER.jpg

• Like 1

First of all, you are hijacking someone else's thread.

Secondly, I made a simple recommendation and will not go through everyone's network setup to configure stuff.   If you are having connection issues, you should try without VPN first, to see if that is the source of the problem.  If it is, then you can try different servers on the vpn server to see if it is possibly just an issue with that servers.   I don't know what expressvpn uses and even less on how to configure it on tomato.  I haven't used any linksys router and 3rd party firmware since the days of DD-WRT and the original Linksys WRT54G 🙂 

I will make 1 and only 1 recommendation, and will not reply further to configuration issues...

tomato vpn config has options for DNS as such (I believe under advanced, and "Accept DNS configuration"):

• Disabled = DNS servers sent by VPN-provided DNS server are ignored
  • Relaxed = DNS servers sent by VPN-provided DNS server are prepended to the current list of DNS servers, of which any can be used
  • Strict = DNS servers sent by the VPN-provided DNS server are prepended to the current list of DNS servers, which are used in order (existing DNS servers are only used if VPN-provided ones don't respond)
  • Exclusive = only the VPN-provided DNS servers are used

I guess you'd have to set that to "disabled" to allow the router to ignore DNS servers from espressvpn.  

*** However keep in mind, using DNS servers external to your VPN provider is considered a "leak" and therefore not 100% private, since your DNS queries are going to 3rd party servers.  I personally don't care, but just saying.

First of all you should read your site's rules #4 and #5 and learn how to talk to people. We are not ALL genious like you I wonder who's the entitled here???

You can barred me I don't give a shit I will manage myself BY READING ya reading and learning myself isn't that what you always told people read before posting the good old dish years 

idiot mods who downtalk to people and they think they know everything

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, LINDA B said:

First of all you should read your site's rules #4 and #5 and learn how to talk to people. We are not ALL genious like you I wonder who's the entitled here???

You can barred me I don't give a shit I will manage myself BY READING ya reading and learning myself isn't that what you always told people read before posting the good old dish years 

idiot mods who downtalk to people and they think they know everything

you joined twice but he's the idiot?

is your third account going to be karen?