Incorrect username or password issue

Melle

I have an XR4500, running on buzz5 version V20220106(IPTV 5.0.769).

we’ve had nothing but issues since updating to buzz5, and we’ve had in the last month issues with it disconnecting from the server. That issue has stopped, we turned it on last week and it would freeze on the buzz start up screen, I did a  reset, and now I’m getting an incorrect username or password message and can’t do anything.

Ps my knowledge not expert, but Im struggling to figure this out, any help would be appreciated!!

43 minutes ago, Melle said:

I have an XR4500, running on buzz5 version V20220106(IPTV 5.0.769).

we’ve had nothing but issues since updating to buzz5, and we’ve had in the last month issues with it disconnecting from the server. That issue has stopped, we turned it on last week and it would freeze on the buzz start up screen, I did a  reset, and now I’m getting an incorrect username or password message and can’t do anything.

Ps my knowledge not expert, but Im struggling to figure this out, any help would be appreciated!!

Ask whoever you subscribe with to reset your Mac on their side. 

After doing that, it should connect to the server. 

• Like 2