Recording issues

BobbyD4

Current firmware version v20220106

Current IPTV version 5.0.77.1

Last update 09/28/2002

My recording issues are 

1. Can't record a show and watch a other channel the recording stops and fails in the buzztv app 

2. Can't record a show and watch a recording in the buzztv app the recording stops and fails in the buzztv app 

3. When recording in buzztv app and click on the home screen the recording stops and fails 

4. Can't record a show on the guide in the buzztv the recording stops and fails 

5. Having issues recording back to back record's one show and the other fails 

Wow 23 views and not one reply.....brutal.....I really like the 4900 and recording is very important to me.....I find with my Buzz Essentials E1+ box I got the best recording results from first formatting my USB stick in NFTS.....and once I set up a recording or recordings don't touch anything....lol......on trying to record 3 shows in a row it has been successful with the first 2 at one hour each but usually craps out the third within 20 min.....and I have been successful recording a two hour movie

while watching a show ,I pushed the record button ,and started to record,was showing record at the screen corner,then the stream stopped for 4 seconds ,and the the recording stopped as well.My box is up to date with the latest IPTV software  

21 minutes ago, Gary9 said:

while watching a show ,I pushed the record button ,and started to record,was showing record at the screen corner,then the stream stopped for 4 seconds ,and the the recording stopped as well.My box is up to date with the latest IPTV software  

if the stream changed to a different url/server to recover you will lose the recording