Buzz 5 version?

sea157

Are all the Buzz 5 updates for the XRS4500 the same version?

The reason I am asking is because on my XRS4500 MAX my version is 5.0.767 but on my XRS4500 it is only version 5.0.653.

And my XRS4500 was just updated to Buzz 5 this afternoon but my XRS4500 MAX was updated last week, why wouldn't they both be 5.0.767? 

30 minutes ago, sea157 said:

Are all the Buzz 5 updates for the XRS4500 the same version?

The reason I am asking is because on my XRS4500 MAX my version is 5.0.767 but on my XRS4500 it is only version 5.0.653.

And my XRS4500 was just updated to Buzz 5 this afternoon but my XRS4500 MAX was updated last week, why wouldn't they both be 5.0.767? 

after checking for update did you enter 2015?

18 minutes ago, nbs. said:

buzz updates from menu button The 2015 is to get the beta

I did that also, but it is saying I am on the latest update, but I know the latest update is version 5.0.767

Is there any reason it will not update me to the latest version? (version 5.0.767)

11 hours ago, nbs. said:

No idea ,You can try a reboot

I wouldn't worry about it though Best to wait till Monday for allaboutbuzz to comment 

That did it, unplugged the box, plugged it back in and left it reboot, went back in to check for updates and sure enough it downloaded a small update.

I now have version 5.0.769

• Like 1

1 hour ago, viduka said:

Hi , I have a xrs4500 & have just updated using the 2015 method. Its updated to the 5.0.653 version & even using 2015 after it says ive got lastest. Ive rebooted a couple of times  but not having any luck in getting the 767 version.

Any ideas.

Thanks in advance.

When you say you rebooted, did you unplug the box for a few seconds, or just shut it down and restarted it?

It took me a few time to get the rest of the update also, just give it a little more time and try it again.

And by the way the latest update in now 5.0.769.

When I recently upgraded my second 4900 (from buzz4 to 5), it took the first update..  Then after a reboot, I left it on Live TV for about 30 minutes or so, and it eventually pulled in the latest buztv5 version.  So it was not instantaneous, but it did eventually come through.   I think it goes in a queue, and will get sent shortly after.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Emporium said:

When I recently upgraded my second 4900 (from buzz4 to 5), it took the first update..  Then after a reboot, I left it on Live TV for about 30 minutes or so, and it eventually pulled in the latest buztv5 version.  So it was not instantaneous, but it did eventually come through.   I think it goes in a queue, and will get sent shortly after.

the 4900 never used buzz 4