HD 5 multiple EPG sources needed

IO_Error

I  can't find where you can add additional  EPG  sources.  I have found no IPTV services have a complete Epg data  and some channel Wil have  no information. What I do on tivimate is add another  Epg source like from git hub and manually  add that source to the  missing  channel info . Can you do this now if not will this feature  be added? It would be  very  nice.

16 minutes ago, IO_Error said:

I  can't find where you can add additional  EPG  sources.  I have found no IPTV services have a complete Epg data  and some channel Wil have  no information. What I do on tivimate is add another  Epg source like from git hub and manually  add that source to the  missing  channel info . Can you do this now if not will this feature  be added? It would be  very  nice.

Is this for M3U Playlists?

15 hours ago, IO_Error said:

I added my service by  xtreme code I can add with a M3u code for the main service and add a m3u code for the epg  if that  gives me the capability to add multiple epg source to one IPTV service. 

Am not sure what you mean by this?

Am just trying to understand how this feature works exactly

• 2 months later...