Arq 100 and xr4000

Avenger

Every once in a while, some fonction stop responding, need to remove battery, plug it back and it work again, just wondering is this a software issue or physical problem, i'm using buzz xr4000, one of my friend having the same setup, buzz xr4000 and arq100 and he just mention to me yesterday that it happen sometimes, that is remote stop responding, i know there was a issue with the xpl3000, just wondering if it the same for xr4000

Sorry i didn't know the usb dongle was actually a bluetooth transmitter, i tought the usb dongle was a wifi transmitter , like the mini usb dongle that came with a wireless mouse, actually the link you send mention after 3 second the remote resync and work Normally, but i could wait an eternity when it stop, it stop, there nothing i can do except remove battery and put it back. If the arq100 is actually a bluetooth like the link you send, how can i pair it with the bluetooth of the buzz xr4000 without the usb dongle, because i try the ok + vod on the remote when the pairing is searching device on the buzz and no remote found during the process. So in case you have another solution, let me know.

Thx

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/19/2020 at 8:58 PM, Avenger said:

Every once in a while, some fonction stop responding, need to remove battery, plug it back and it work again, just wondering is this a software issue or physical problem, i'm using buzz xr4000, one of my friend having the same setup, buzz xr4000 and arq100 and he just mention to me yesterday that it happen sometimes, that is remote stop responding, i know there was a issue with the xpl3000, just wondering if it the same for xr4000

Unplug and plug back the usb adapter-dongle u don't need to remove any battery.

Edited by Nelutz

On 5/19/2020 at 7:58 PM, Avenger said:

I have the same problem with my XRS4000  and ARQ100 from last few weeks,and is going worst

7 hours ago, G2P said:

I have the same problem with my XRS4000  and ARQ100 from last few weeks,and is going 

Try to switch to the other usb ,mine was giving me some problems when I was connecting the dongle to the blue color usb, or maybe you dropped or someone dropped the remote and from there the problems start, just trying different scenarios 🙂.

On 6/18/2020 at 9:15 AM, G2P said:

Yes , both batteries are new  and fully charged

I will try with other USB port and let you know

Thanks

works ok now, have not changed port , but removed USB drive from another port, Also updated to newer Firmware

so, not sure that Update solved the problem or another USB port removed usb drive.

• Thanks 1

On 6/20/2020 at 6:39 PM, G2P said:

works ok now, have not changed port , but removed USB drive from another port, Also updated to newer Firmware

so, not sure that Update solved the problem or another USB port removed usb drive.

Remember if u have problems with the remote after you restarting the box ,just Unplug for 2-3sec the usb dongle and plug it back ,the remote will work properly.

• Thanks 1