**NEW** Official X5 Firmware + Buzz 5 App Update - September 22nd, 2022

allaboutbuzz

51 minutes ago, MilMascaras said:

Having problems with watching channels , some channels come in with primary player and others don't ,

switch to secondary player and now some channels don't come in and time shift doesn't work. frustrating! wouldn't  be better to  have one player with all sound and video codecs? connected using xc login.

Which version of Firmware are you using?

Because we no longer call it secondary player

Our players are called Primary and Backup

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, MilMascaras said:

Using backup player 

20220919 Firmware Version
5.0.766 Buzz 5 App Version

Backup Player doesn't work for Timeshift or Multi Channel/Background Recording

Only Primary Player does
We will be redoing our Configuration Menu in a future update to make notes of this on the right hand side, to make it easier for users to understand this.

What type of Server are you using, MAC,XC Login or M3U?
Want to know this in regards to the channels you say where the codecs dont work on Primary.

I left HDMI and power unplugged for several hours Saturday and was able to navigate and use the X5.  Sunday I spent another 2 hours trying to get some response from the X5 and getting the remote re-paired.  It seems to be unpairing on its own.  I left HDMI and power unplugged until Monday.  Occasionally I was able to navigate from Live TV to All Apps but no farther.  Today I was able to navigate from All Apps to AppInstaller, but no farther.  Most of the time I am unable to navigate at all.  With each troubleshooting session, the error it's different.  At times, the remote will power on the tv and the X5.  Other times only the X5.   The X5 powers off by itself.  There is no rhyme or reason to the process and there too many different situations that have occurred to list here.  I have re-paired the remote multiple times.  I have also hard reset the remote.  All of this started with the latest update last Thursday.

X5 64AI on the new V20220919

getting out of sync on the audio .. change channel and back .. it's synced .. 

noticed this the first time when recording went out to sync after ~20min recording.. waited till it was done .. (60min) played it back and was not out of sync .. is this related to the new player ?

got a sd card from buzztv cs to install the sept update, followed instruction with holding reset in and plugging in and holding for 15 sec, but when i9 release reset button i go to the bootup screen that gives you options like reboot now install fron sd card and a bunch more tried it different way but update doesn't install, when i get to the boot screen and hit from sd card it says no command.