4500 MAX Keeps Resetting

Nothing to do with the sub.

What these are you on to start with ?  The modern theme, or the old classic theme ?

Modern theme you have at least 2 ways to get to setting. You have icon on the top, which is a shortcut to settings..  And you can also click on the "all apps" icons, and you should have a gear icon in there.   And if you been there before, you should also have a gear icon on the last line of the screen if you scroll to the right.

If you are on the Classic theme, you have one shortcut on the main row of apps, if you scroll to the right.    And if you click on ALL Apps, you should also have a gear icon for the settings.

I was able to get into settimgs finally and tried different themes but it seems the shortcut you can add to homepage doesn't work anymore (some themes its gone).  But my 4500 max is still having video issues (my 4000 is fine)  where it goes black for a second or two every few minutes or a switch in feed like a commercial. Ive requested warranty repair so will be shipping it to them. 

Edited by Bandit035

5 minutes ago, Raidersam67 said:

how do you know if your XC API OR M3U gets hacked?

If you have multiple connections, it may be quite difficult to tell, unless it get's posted in one of the many sites which post daily hacked accounts.  Then depending on the service you have, your account may get locked out, you may experience constant glitches, etc.. as you go over your connection limit. I've seen one that allows you to connect, you get the channel numbers and EPG, but none of the stream work, since there are already "x" number of active streams.  So all depends on how it is implemented. 

Some services allow you to request an ISP lock, country lock, etc.. to minimize the chances that your account gets hacked.  But obviously be careful what you ask for.  If you travel or use your service when you are away from home on a portal device, this can cause you some headaches also.

• Like 1