**NEW BUZZ 5 APP UPDATE FOR BETA USERS** VERSION 5.0.766 - Sept 14th, 2022

allaboutbuzz

New Update
Nov 14th, 2022

Version 5.0.788

Changes:

- Fixed multiple non-fatal and fatal bugs
- Fixed a rare bug which could cause the app crash if you try to launch any external app from launcher and the app can't be started because of Android bugs

I lost VOD listings, right now it shows empty. 
Not sure if others are experiencing this but this kind of issue 1st time where the entire VOD is empty.  Checked  with IPTV provider and the issue is not from the server. 

See the pictures (below) and Please advise.

IMG_4821.jpg

IMG_4822.jpg

No one on any forum has reported this issue

Anything happen when you press red button(view categories)?

Edited 11 minutes ago by nbs.

Yep, 
Did that , Red Button (Organize Categories / View Categories). 
Odd thing is that If i click on search i can type the name of the movie and it searches for that movie. 
It's weird why all the movies (thumbnails = pictures) just disappear after App update (5.0.778) 

Is there any other way to find if all the categories are hidden. I can hide international categories (Visible / hide) but now its not working. 

Edited by Poison Aid

5 minutes ago, Poison Aid said:

Yep, 
Did that , Red Button (Organize Categories / View Categories). 
Odd thing is that If i click on search i can type the name of the movie and it searches for that movie. 
It's weird why all the movies (thumbnails = pictures) just disappear after App update (5.0.778) 

I hate this section...lol

Edited by dishuser
  • Like 1

I just checked on my 4900 which has latest update and I checked 3 different servers and no issues with VOD.  They are all fully populated.  I even checked TV series and they are all also fully populated and I double checked my main service and the shows are all up to date (with shows that aired this week), so it is not cached.

Considering you always seem to have issues (honestly, don't know why it's always on your box), I strongly recommend that you also install another app on your box (STBEmu, IPTVsmarters, etc..) and when something does not work, check also with another program to rule out the server and your ISP.

Since I noticed you have a MAC connection, jut install STBEmu, configure for same MAC/Server ID  (Remove the DeviceID fields from the profile, just in case).   I know STBEmu does not have the best interface, but at least you can see if it works or not.

Edited by Emporium
  • Like 1

Hey Guys @Ryu gave me an idea to delete the portal server and add it again. 
I'll give it  a shot, only thing worries me that usually when i do factory resets. My box MAC address gives issues (Wrong user/password errors). That's when i have to begg my IPTV provider to reset my MAC address . Something like delete MAC and Re-Add the MAC on their servers. 

Sorry i created a new thread regarding  my issue before i stumbled across this active thread. 
Experts, let me know if that theard need to be deleted ? Or leave it there if any other users are encountering similar issue like me 

1 minute ago, Poison Aid said:

I'll give it  a shot, only thing worries me that usually when i do factory resets. My box MAC address gives issues (Wrong user/password errors). That's when i have to begg my IPTV provider to reset my MAC address . Something like delete MAC and Re-Add the MAC on their servers. 

Sorry i created a new thread regarding  my issue before i stumbled across this active thread. 
Experts, let me know if that theard need to be deleted ? Or leave it there if any other users are encountering similar issue like me 

you can not delete thread. now you know for future to stick with one 🙂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Poison Aid said:

reloading a portal is nothing like a factory set Did you read my post?

• Like 1

nbs.

Posted 16 minutes ago

recently a friend of mine lost most of his categories Fortunately for him he was able to unhide them

i juswt hid all my categories and my vod are identical to you There is no way to unhide them 

entering server in another portal fixed it

@nbs

Yep, i was stuck exactly like this. 
But luckily i have the VOD favorites (Turned ON). So on the home screen i was able to see VOD movies which i added to favorites. 
And from there (hitting buttons randomly) i opened the list of categories and noticed all them where unchecked (hidden). 

Lesson learned, never leave there next to my baby. But those colors attract him way too much 😃

• 2 weeks later...

New Update
Nov 29th, 2022

Version 5.0.790

Changes:

- Fixed multiple non-fatal and fatal bugs
- Fixed a bug with servers that have 5 Digit Channel Numbers
- Added support for up to 99,999 channels
- Fixed a bug when hiding All Categories and not being able to get any categories back
- Fixed MAC Server Bugs.

Sent to All Buzz 5 Users on Android 9 + Beta Lists.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...