Remote frozen and won’t work to factory reset

Chuck13

I have xrs4500 and the remote stopped working. Tried batteries etc then used it on another xrs4500 that I have and it does work.  It seems like the box is not receiving the remote. I powere off/on multiple times and nothing then I tried to reset the box. I got to reset screen but unable to use remote to select options. I have multiple remotes so it is definitely the box. Any suggestions. I think I need to send it back, only about 1 year old. 

Just curious, is it just the Bluetooth not working, or the IR also ?

Have you tried using a keyboard/mouse to go to menus and unpair the BT100 bluetooth from the unit ?   Try also cycling the Bluetooth.

For the IR, you can use your cell phone camera, and point the front of the remote towards it, and press a button to see if the IR is working.  Most cell phone cameras do not filter IR light sp you should see it light up 🙂