buzztv XPL3000

Wil Lim

Hi, I have buzztv box  XPL3000, my question is when I want to shutdown the device by pressing the power off button from my remote, it will shut down but then a couple seconds later, the device box will come on for no reason, so then on the second attempt I will shut down the device by pressing the power off button and this time it finally shut down.  It happens every time I want to shit down the device, so why is it happening like that?

Thank you.....Wil

10 minutes ago, Wil Lim said:

Hi, I have buzztv box  XPL3000, my question is when I want to shutdown the device by pressing the power off button from my remote, it will shut down but then a couple seconds later, the device box will come on for no reason, so then on the second attempt I will shut down the device by pressing the power off button and this time it finally shut down.  It happens every time I want to shit down the device, so why is it happening like that?

Thank you.....Wil

if you hold the button down you can select shut down

I did what u said hold button and sekect shutdown but when I did xclick on it.. It would shut down the device but then a couple seconds later it will come back on again... But on the second attempt it would shut down the device.. So why is it still happening 

So how do reset through the remote  menu what do I heed to do.. I tried to press menu on the remote but won't work.  I bought the buzztv xpl 3000 last December and it started doing this about two months ago. 

So how do I uninstall updates and let them reinstall.. Tell me what to do please...thxs

sorry I had to go out

go to home settings more apps buzz2 uninstall updates

then the update will install automatically again 

you can check updates if its doesnt

Make sure you know how to reenter server info

Edited by nbs.

I follow your instructions and did not work it still reboots after I shut down the power off and then on second attempt it will shutdown  the power off. Will it work if I did the factory reset? Another question is it ok to do standby off/on power instead of shutdown power off? 

Good morning

So I did the factory reset and it worked perfect now I can select shut down  to power off the device instead of using standby off/on. So now I know if this happens again I will do factory reset. thank you for your help and advice....have a good weekend