issues with Buzztv 4 app

46 minutes ago, maddy said:

keeps saying cannot load portal, subscription expired or not activated.  and when entering server url I tried with username and password and also without. get same thing. my provider gives me a username and password because I am allowed 2 connections, 1 I can use with mac address and other if you want to use on firestick ect.  

Ah that makes sense...I think I know what's happening based on my experience as a reseller.   Yes you have 2 connects but...

First connect is mac which is used on your 3000.

Second connect is m3u (user/pass) which is used on the 4500.  You will have to use streaming line for that (without /c on the url).

Hint:  You can use the same user/pass on your 3000 if you wanted to.  When entering a server check off both boxes which will open up the user/pass fields much like the streaming lines on the 4500.  This is just for your future reference. 

As for your VPN issue it doesn't sound like a box issue...do you have a VPN app set up on  the box or is it installed at the router level?  

37 minutes ago, nbs. said:

I would contact your reseller sounds like its server end

Change the mac addy of your 3000 to the mac addy of your 4500 and try it in another portal

Don't do this yet until you read my other post. But I also asked about using the same mac on both boxes earlier 😉

Edited by 416guy

I really appreciate your help here. With the one reseller I am using you are right I paid for 1 account which has 2 connections , 1 with mac address.  but when I got the 4500 box I paid for another account which includes another 2 connections, 1 with mac address.  so am allowed 2 mac addresses. But I think you are right here about my reseller, because when I look up the streaming line account info it shows same as the one running on the 3000. so what this is telling me is that the one I just paid for is not even connected. They never even sent me a new user and password for the newest one, when I asked about that he said just use the same credentials from the other one. didn't make any sense to me but kept insisting he was right.  New account should mean new credentials so I can get 2 more connections. Am I right?  even after speaking to their live chat, sent in a ticket explain everything, and all they sent back was how to set up the  server info. already know how to do that.  and have the vpn set up on the boxes, not the router.

20 minutes ago, maddy said:

I really appreciate your help here. With the one reseller I am using you are right I paid for 1 account which has 2 connections , 1 with mac address.  but when I got the 4500 box I paid for another account which includes another 2 connections, 1 with mac address.  so am allowed 2 mac addresses. But I think you are right here about my reseller, because when I look up the streaming line account info it shows same as the one running on the 3000. so what this is telling me is that the one I just paid for is not even connected. They never even sent me a new user and password for the newest one, when I asked about that he said just use the same credentials from the other one. didn't make any sense to me but kept insisting he was right.  New account should mean new credentials so I can get 2 more connections. Am I right?  even after speaking to their live chat, sent in a ticket explain everything, and all they sent back was how to set up the  server info. already know how to do that.  and have the vpn set up on the boxes, not the router.

U might be confusing yourself or the reseller is confusing you lol.

Mac is always technically 1 connection.  1 mac for 1 device.

User/pass you can have 1 or more connections all using the same user/pass.   So you can have one username for 1 or more devices. 

okay but  what I am saying is  lets just say I pay $14 and that includes 2 connections, 1 can be mac the other using user and password so I connect this to my firestick.  now I go and I pay another $14 for 2 more connections, 1 for mac address and just say I want to use my second connection for ios or another firestick, don't I need  another user and password. maybe I am just confused. .Like I said am fairly new to all this. Also  am I right that if account info coming up when using the streaming line on the 4500 is the same account info on the 3000, that means newest account I just paid for is not connected. that I am just running on same account as the 3000.

• 3 years later...

Hello I accidentally deleted buzz tv. I have reinstalled what says to be Buzz tv 4. I have entered url portal  uiptv.xyz:80 /c with /c and without. Error can not load portal. Leaving the credentials box unmarked. Not sure what I have done wrong or haven't done.

Edited by dman67
Added

39 minutes ago, dman67 said:

Hello I accidentally deleted buzz tv. I have reinstalled what says to be Buzz tv 4. I have entered url portal  uiptv.xyz:80 /c with /c and without. Error can not load portal. Leaving the credentials box unmarked. Not sure what I have done wrong or haven't done.

you have space between 80 and /c. is this a typo error or thats how you have it on your box? 

uiptv.xyz:80/c   type this on your browser and you will see url changed to diffrent domain. try that domain on your box and see if that works.

Edited by Ryu

55 minutes ago, dman67 said:

Is there a reason you are not on buzz 5?

• Like 1