issues with Buzztv 4 app

Hello I'm having issues with  the Buzz TV 4 app that's integrated into The BuzzTv XRS 4500 Android Box in which everytime I connect to one of my IPTV services about 10 minutes later I get disconnected along with receiving a error message that stats that the app is unable to communicate with the server. However everytime this happens  all of my connections gets disabled as well meaning that i'm unable to use any other app like Tivimate unless I wait 7 minutes. Also I'm using the  streaming line option along with using http://app.streamztv.watch:8080

Sounds like the app if causing to many requests for data, causing your suppliers “low flood rate threshold” to flag it and temp ban ip or stops sub for a duration.

I had it on some vod on suppliers who’s used zapx panel for there api, seems ok for myself now on the xrs4000.

3 hours ago, 972deon said:

Hello I'm having issues with  the Buzz TV 4 app that's integrated into The BuzzTv XRS 4500 Android Box in which everytime I connect to one of my IPTV services about 10 minutes later I get disconnected along with receiving a error message that stats that the app is unable to communicate with the server. However everytime this happens  all of my connections gets disabled as well meaning that i'm unable to use any other app like Tivimate unless I wait 7 minutes. Also I'm using the  streaming line option along with using http://app.streamztv.watch:8080

Seems some servers have a lower amount of server requests allowed.

Were adding an ON/OFF switch to the Configuration menu in our next update, which you can turn on and use with our next update and the Buzz 4 App will use less requests for EPG.

And the reason why you cant login with other apps is because the server blocked your account
Usually it is for about 10-15 minutes.

• Like 2

On 4/20/2020 at 1:30 PM, allaboutbuzz said:

Seems some servers have a lower amount of server requests allowed.

Were adding an ON/OFF switch to the Configuration menu in our next update, which you can turn on and use with our next update and the Buzz 4 App will use less requests for EPG.

And the reason why you cant login with other apps is because the server blocked your account
Usually it is for about 10-15 minutes.

Good to hear about this switch. Can't wait for this as ive been a having issues with some of my subs. 

I've had this issue with several Iptv services with the 4000 and 4500 series and ip blocks due to low thresholds.  Seems to be more related to m3u rather than Mac subs.

But an easy workaround when ip is blocked is to use a vpn. 

Edited by 416guy

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the xrs4500 a week ago. am having so many issues, have 2 iptv providers cannot log either one into portal, takes info but says cannot connect to server. have the buzz3000 in other room no issues.  when watching  other things on box it freezes constantly. looses sound. Also strangest thing it will not let me use  my vpn if wired connection., when I unplug  the ethernet and  connect wifi then vpn will work.  I prefer  wired. Had a  buzz 3000 running in this same spot using same connections just last week with none of these issues.  Cannot figure  any of this out.  Also why are there 2 address's one says mac address other client id. at first was given the mac address to my provider but from what people are saying  I should be giving the client id number so that's what I did. what is other one for. Please any help would be greatly appreciated. Hope posting in right area.

1 hour ago, maddy said:

Just got the xrs4500 a week ago. am having so many issues, have 2 iptv providers cannot log either one into portal, takes info but says cannot connect to server. have the buzz3000 in other room no issues.  when watching  other things on box it freezes constantly. looses sound. Also strangest thing it will not let me use  my vpn if wired connection., when I unplug  the ethernet and  connect wifi then vpn will work.  I prefer  wired. Had a  buzz 3000 running in this same spot using same connections just last week with none of these issues.  Cannot figure  any of this out.  Also why are there 2 address's one says mac address other client id. at first was given the mac address to my provider but from what people are saying  I should be giving the client id number so that's what I did. what is other one for. Please any help would be greatly appreciated. Hope posting in right area.

Are you trying to use the same account (Mac) on the buzz and the xrs4500?

You should provide the Mac starting with 00:1A:79

1 hour ago, maddy said:

Are  you using secondary player? I have no issues using a vpn on wired on buzz 4000 or 4500  Buzz are using the correct term  device id 00 1a 79 ....

Confused  You said you could not connect with two servers  but you had freezing issues So you were able to connect with one server?

I have two iptv  providers, Both work on buzz3000 box. with and without vpn.  Both wired or wifi, everything good.  Now when doing the xrs4500, I  gave both my prividers the address starting with 00:1A:79,  one will not connect at all, and the other will not connect to portal( keeps saying cannot connect), but it will connect in the streaming line with credentials. but  when trying  to connect it with vpn on and its  hardwired it just shuts it off, then  when I unplug the ethernet and use wifi the vpn will work. and I start watching tv after 5 minutes it freezes constantly, have to change channel and go back, then works 5 minutes again. this has been constant since I got the box. tried working  with my providers, even though know it cant be them because they are fine on other box. also had my internet checked by my provider. so only thing left is the xrs4500 box that has to be the issue.

you dont have to to repeat everything you posted in you earlier post

You should be using secondary player for live tv Menu configuration 

As far as not connecting to the server double check the url

Your version number should be 4.0.437 Its at bottom of menu

If it is still not working properly do a factory set and start again

?

48 minutes ago, maddy said:

I have two iptv  providers, Both work on buzz3000 box. with and without vpn.  Both wired or wifi, everything good.  Now when doing the xrs4500, I  gave both my prividers the address starting with 00:1A:79,  one will not connect at all, and the other will not connect to portal( keeps saying cannot connect), but it will connect in the streaming line with credentials. but  when trying  to connect it with vpn on and its  hardwired it just shuts it off, then  when I unplug the ethernet and use wifi the vpn will work. and I start watching tv after 5 minutes it freezes constantly, have to change channel and go back, then works 5 minutes again. this has been constant since I got the box. tried working  with my providers, even though know it cant be them because they are fine on other box. also had my internet checked by my provider. so only thing left is the xrs4500 box that has to be the issue.

Do you have a Mac sub and an m3u sub from your provider?  You mentioned streaming line works but for Mac subs you use the server line.  Something doesnt sound right.  

Are you inputting /c at the end of the server line url and taking out the /c for streaming line?  

Edited by 416guy

Only have Mac subs. And yes I am inputting /c at end of server line URL, But am also using /c for streaming line. Tell you the truth never used streaming lines before only server line. But was getting frustrated  nothing working so gave it a try.  Not really good at this stuff. just learning,  Don't even know difference between the two. And have never used m3u. but they are all mac subs. the one that does not work at all, I am paying for 2 Mac subs, but the one that is working under streaming, I payed for 1 service but 2 connections but  was told I can use 2 mac addresses , so I thought great, gave him both mac addresses , and one works under server other under the streaming. Thought that was weird because most say 2 connections but only 1 mac address.  So what  is the dif. between server and streaming line.

19 minutes ago, nbs. said:

you cant enter the mac url into a streaming line and expect it to work

Some servers lock their service onto one device so if its been used on your 3000 it might not work on your 4500

Exactly but that's why I asked them earlier if they were using the same mac on 2 boxes which isn't the case. 

I was also surprised how they got Mac sub working under steaming line. 

8 hours ago, maddy said:

Only have Mac subs. And yes I am inputting /c at end of server line URL, But am also using /c for streaming line. Tell you the truth never used streaming lines before only server line. But was getting frustrated  nothing working so gave it a try.  Not really good at this stuff. just learning,  Don't even know difference between the two. And have never used m3u. but they are all mac subs. the one that does not work at all, I am paying for 2 Mac subs, but the one that is working under streaming, I payed for 1 service but 2 connections but  was told I can use 2 mac addresses , so I thought great, gave him both mac addresses , and one works under server other under the streaming. Thought that was weird because most say 2 connections but only 1 mac address.  So what  is the dif. between server and streaming line.

What credentials did you enter under streaming line? The reseller would have had to give you username and password..that's technically an m3u sub.

yep both working on 3000, no problem, also , working through server,    I had another 3000 that I was using  in this room where I have the 4500, just last week, and that also worked  just fine, everything connected no problem, then saw this 4500 so decided to upgrade, but have had all these issues since day one .

53 minutes ago, maddy said:

used username and password.  but I  can not figure out why cant use it through the server, neither of my two accounts will work through server.

Did your reseller give you a user name and pw? If so it will only work in streaming line and not server line. 

keeps saying cannot load portal, subscription expired or not activated.  and when entering server url I tried with username and password and also without. get same thing. my provider gives me a username and password because I am allowed 2 connections, 1 I can use with mac address and other if you want to use on firestick ect.