VOD pauses/freezes every few minutea

Have the XRS-4500 and of late every movie or show I watch in VOD freezes every few minutes. I’ve cleared cache on the buzztv4 app cache,   buzztv media player cache and rebooted. tried both the default and the new/secondary player ... same issues. 

any suggestions to try? Thanks. 

2 hours ago, DeJesus said:

Have the XRS-4500 and of late every movie or show I watch in VOD freezes every few minutes. I’ve cleared cache on the buzztv4 app cache,   buzztv media player cache and rebooted. tried both the default and the new/secondary player ... same issues. 

any suggestions to try? Thanks. 

Never have that problem ,try with the secondary player ,if is the same either is ur internet connection or the server.

7 hours ago, Nelutz said:

Never have that problem ,try with the secondary player ,if is the same either is ur internet connection or the server.

Tried it already same issue. Have wired Ethernet so that’s not the issue. Same provider on older xpl3000 works fine. Will try today and see. Thx. 

3 hours ago, DeJesus said:

Tried it already same issue. Have wired Ethernet so that’s not the issue. Same provider on older xpl3000 works fine. Will try today and see. Thx. 

Hmmm, install speedtest either from the Appstore or Aptoide and do a speed test ,see how much speed is the box getting,it might be your internet speed.

Edited by Nelutz

10 hours ago, Nelutz said:

Hmmm, install speedtest either from the Appstore or Aptoide and do a speed test ,see how much speed is the box getting,it might be your internet speed.

219-228Mbps constantly. I have 250 mbps package and it’s hardwired/Ethernet connected. 

10 hours ago, DeJesus said:

219-228Mbps constantly. I have 250 mbps package and it’s hardwired/Ethernet connected. 

Ok with this speed it not supposed to freeze ,now if the speed is not a issue ,than could be that this server doesn't like the xrs4500(u post it that it works fine with the xpl3000).