**NEW** Official X5 Firmware + Buzz 5 App Update - August 11th, 2022

allaboutbuzz

I installed the update yesterday. Had an issue prior to updating where i couldn’t change from channel i was recording. Now, i can’t record anything - oh, i can set it to record but get a message ‘waiting for recording/streaming url’  All recordings have 0 length.  On top of that, the picture on many channels is jittery & even freezes for 4-5 sec.

Tech support even logged into my box to figure things out - was supposed to get back to me today to log in again. Set a time, he didn’t call!

With TiviMate, no issues whatsoever - recording or just watching channels.

2 minutes ago, Pat said:

My X5 has the 20220624 firmware.  It looks as if this version is a bastard version. The versions updated have release numbers that appear to be both pre and post my version. Wil my version ever be normalized?

They are working on new  firmware for boxes with that version

Hopefully soon as I have that one too 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/4/2022 at 1:28 PM, MilMascaras said:

Hopefully they will have an update soon! this little box is running kind of buggy seen random crashes also would be nice if they add more features like other boxes. running 20220811 Firmware Version
5.0.759 Buzz 5 App Version.

thanks!

What are the other features you're looking for?

• Like 1