How can I get apps like VLC and Kodi to access my home network. All my wireless devices can, but I can't seem to with the BuzzTV box. In VLC, when I select Local Network as the media source, all I get is "Looking for network shares"

In Kodi, I select Videos>Files>Add videos>network file system (NFS) or Windows network (SMB) and I get nothing.

Edited by MaxArk68

you need to trouble shoot your home networking, we have no support for Modems // routers,    but to help you out little bit. 

- check to make sure your PC and your Buzztv box is connected to same router, Wired or wireless. 

- Shared Folder on your PC is visible, and to trouble shoot that you need a phone or another PC to check. 

for more trouble shooting material check with people that are good in networking.

If your PC // Share folder // is visible on your network buzztv or apps you mentioned should be able to see it easily.