Decoder initialization error

Woody

I typically used to go to home screen before clicking on LiveTV, but I just tried it and reproduced it consistently with 758 also.

However I did notice one interesting thing..  If I go to VOD and then select "resume" on something I was watching, instead of "Play" to start over, then the error does not occur when switching back to LiveTV.   But if I select "Play" (could be on same title), then after a few second switch back to LiveTV it will always give me this error.  I tried with at least 3 different channels set on my LiveTV to see if it was specific channel initialization which caused it, and didn't make a difference on which channel I was tuned to on LiveTV when it switched back.

1 hour ago, Emporium said:

I typically used to go to home screen before clicking on LiveTV, but I just tried it and reproduced it consistently with 758 also.

However I did notice one interesting thing..  If I go to VOD and then select "resume" on something I was watching, instead of "Play" to start over, then the error does not occur when switching back to LiveTV.   But if I select "Play" (could be on same title), then after a few second switch back to LiveTV it will always give me this error.  I tried with at least 3 different channels set on my LiveTV to see if it was specific channel initialization which caused it, and didn't make a difference on which channel I was tuned to on LiveTV when it switched back.

How do you switch to Live TV from VOD
using Live TV button on remote or pressing back multiple times

And which players are setup in Live and VOD