Firmware

Pete970

29 minutes ago, Pete970 said:

What is the newest firmware for Xrs 4000 I have v2019210. On mine  I am losing sound have to change channel to get to come back. And having some buffering issues 

its a known issue and will be fixed with next update

I see the Beta is available ....................................I did submit my mac address here a while ago .....but my box does not see the beta update

NEW XR + XRS 4000 Beta Update. April 15th, 2020
Beta Firmware Version: V20200415
Buzz 4 App Version: 4.0.442

You must have Firmware Version - V20191210 install in order to install this update. ....I do

2 hours ago, floder777 said:

I see the Beta is available ....................................I did submit my mac address here a while ago .....but my box does not see the beta update

You must have Firmware Version - V20191210 install in order to install this update. ....I do

Why are you posting this info everywhere?

20 hours ago, floder777 said:

PM me about this

Thanks

On 4/6/2020 at 5:37 PM, Pete970 said:

What is the newest firmware for Xrs 4000 I have v2019210. On mine  I am losing sound have to change channel to get to come back. And having some buffering issues 

Did u tried the secondary player? I had the same problem with the main player

9 hours ago, Pete970 said:

How is the beta firmware coming along and when can we expect the official. I am having a few issues.  Like sound dropping conection  Netflix  etc

Its going well
Will be another Beta hopefully this week to address the small issues that were reported

If all good, we will send it as official

Everyone's welcome to join the Beta program
So you can if you want
Just send me a PM

9 hours ago, Pete970 said:

How is the beta firmware coming along and when can we expect the official. I am having a few issues.  Like sound dropping conection  Netflix  etc

working versions of netflix have been posted

• 2 weeks later...