New Update

Dave J

Since .756, my 4500's won't directly start in live TV. I get a message "stream not available, try again later", then suddenly I have my channel. Other times I get only a blank screen. I hit live TV,  then the channel kicks in. Doesn't matter which channel, wired or wi-fi. 

Yes, cleared the data and cache, no change. Uninstalled the Buzz5TV app and re-started the box, App auto-updates to .758. Then I re-enter my server info and re-connect. Put the box in standby, and then turn back on. Hasn't resolved the problem.

Have you sent a message to allaboutbuzz with the details on which service you are using (don't post publicly - since we don't promote any specific service here)? 

Maybe it is service specific.  I've been running tests on my 4500 for the last 2 days with subscribed and public server lists and no issues on at least the 4 of them that I tried.

I haven't sent a message yet, but I have considered whether it might be an issue with my provider. I've been using the service for the last 6 months without any problems, but things can change without warning. Probably a good idea to contact them as well.

I'm using suspend at the moment. Haven't tried from a cold start, that's next on my list. I'm also looking a little deeper into my setup, as I've never had any problems with updates before. I'll update this post once I eliminate a few things.

• Like 1

Could someone please send me firmware 5.0.759?

About 80% of their customers do not have the latest update because they wont release a public update as they are focused only on beta releases and their beta team. Why release new buzz units if your existing boxes are not updated with firmware that resolves 90% of the issues for your customers.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, STB1029384756 said:

This dish user fellow is a great ass(et) to this forum. Very respectful - very helpful. I’m so glad that supreme oracles like this take time out of their busy schedules to contribute useful & supportive comments.

at least I can follow instructions and accept advice unlike some who just come here to bitch and moan

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, BUZZ_GUY said:

Here is my dilemma?

Why, release a product if there will be no updates and only beta releases?

It makes absolutely no sense as I cannot receive an update without providing my mac address unsecurely through this forum or directly to you.

Thanks.

but you're not providing the mac of the box

2 hours ago, BUZZ_GUY said:

Here is my dilemma?

It makes absolutely no sense as I cannot receive an update without providing my mac address unsecurely through this forum or directly to you.

Thanks.

We have said numerous times

You can PM the Serial # instead to me
We send this a few times already via PM and get no reply

All you do on here is Spam Post with complaints, when were offering you a solution

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BUZZ_GUY said:

Here is my dilemma?

Thanks.

Anyhow

The update was sent to you just now
Latest Firmware + Buzz 5 App update.

So please check for it
Download + Install it

Thanks

• Like 3

3 hours ago, BUZZ_GUY said:

Here is my dilemma?

Thanks.

you better return you device. seriously you sound like you freaking spent millions and now want everything perfect and the way you want it.

you got stat of the art device with amazing support from developers and individuals on this forum and you are still moaning. 

just go ahead return it or just follow what they advise you or stop crying.

• Like 1