Impossible to connect to a server

Hi. I recently bought the new XRS4500 and, after all, I'm very happy about it. It's a powerful box. However, I'm facing a very annoying issue which is making me crazy. I have an iptv service that when I try to connect to it fails 9 times out of 10 (and most of the times I need to reboot the box). I use the function "streaming lines" and the portal, user and pass are correct. I use this service with different devices and it works perfectly. The box is updated to the last firmware and I already did a soft and hard reset, cleaned cache and deleted data of Buzz app but nothing, I still have the issue. I think it is a bug of the system. 

PS: I have 2 other services and I use them in "streaming lines" with no problems. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

11 hours ago, Tom said:

Hi. I recently bought the new XRS4500 and, after all, I'm very happy about it. It's a powerful box. However, I'm facing a very annoying issue which is making me crazy. I have an iptv service that when I try to connect to it fails 9 times out of 10 (and most of the times I need to reboot the box). I use the function "streaming lines" and the portal, user and pass are correct. I use this service with different devices and it works perfectly. The box is updated to the last firmware and I already did a soft and hard reset, cleaned cache and deleted data of Buzz app but nothing, I still have the issue. I think it is a bug of the system. 

PS: I have 2 other services and I use them in "streaming lines" with no problems. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

The 2 other services you're using that are working with no problems.

Are being used on the 4500 as well?

2 minutes ago, allaboutbuzz said:

The 2 other services you're using that are working with no problems.

Are being used on the 4500 as well?

Yes. The same box. No problems at all. They work very smooth.......

1 minute ago, allaboutbuzz said:

Ok

Is the one you're having issues with using a Forwarded URL for the Server URL?

sorry, but probably I don't get the question. Basically, I have the line (ex: http://xxxxxxbest:25000/get.php?username=xxxxxx&password=xxxxxx&type=m3u&output=mpegts) and I use the server, user and pass to put in "streaming lines". this is what I do. Is this an answer to your question? thanks.

Just now, Tom said:

sorry, but probably I don't get the question. Basically, I have the line (ex: http://xxxxxxbest:25000/get.php?username=xxxxxx&password=xxxxxx&type=m3u&output=mpegts) and I use the server, user and pass to put in "streaming lines". this is what I do. Is this an answer to your question? thanks.

If that is the URL you're using

Then you need to use it as an M3U

3 minutes ago, allaboutbuzz said:

If that is the URL you're using

Then you need to use it as an M3U

Ok, I could. But why with the 2 others service I do the same and they work and with this I can"t? this is driving me crazy....... 😩

1 minute ago, Tom said:

Ok, I could. But why with the 2 others service I do the same and they work and with this I can"t? this is driving me crazy....... 😩

Not sure

With streaming line, you're supposed to just enter the Server Url only, so it will be much shorter.

And then enter the Username and Password in User Credentials and press connect.

M3U has the username/password inside the URL.  Which in most cases you can use a streaming line username/password in a M3U URL.
This is also why the URL is much longer.

4 minutes ago, allaboutbuzz said:

With streaming line, you're supposed to just enter the Server Url only, so it will be much shorter.

And then enter the Username and Password in User Credentials and press connect.

but this is what I do. I copy the server in the server section of the streaming lines and user and pass in the other section. And like I said, I do the same thing with the 2 other service and they work....but not for this.....I think there is a bug in the app related some servers....I don't have other explanations.....thanks.

12 minutes ago, Tom said:

but this is what I do. I copy the server in the server section of the streaming lines and user and pass in the other section. And like I said, I do the same thing with the 2 other service and they work....but not for this.....I think there is a bug in the app related some servers....I don't have other explanations.....thanks.

PM you

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Tom said:

I replied

It should solve the issue you're having

Am closing this thread.