Suggestion for next update

1 hour ago, Entertainmentoasis said:

Is it possible to have the search only search within the categories you have selected in the organize categories and not include the categories you have un selected with the organize categories?

Currently if you don't have categories selected they still show up in the search

Will look into this suggestion and let you know

1 hour ago, Entertainmentoasis said:

Is it possible to have the search only search within the categories you have selected in the organize categories and not include the categories you have un selected with the organize categories?

Currently if you don't have categories selected they still show up in the search

Yes we can do this.

Will add it to our Road Map
Once we add it, we will add it to our change log for that Update.

Will keep you updated.

I have  the XRS 4000 why in the channel page / menu page down button  off by one channel
I find it on my box that if I hit the page down button it goes one channel over a page. I always have to scroll back one channel or i will miss the   channel 
Can this be fixed

Thank you

Edited by IPTV

11 minutes ago, IPTV said:

I have  the XRS 4000 why in the channel page / menu page down button  off by one channel
I find it on my box that if I hit the page down button it goes one channel over a page. I always have to scroll back one channel or i will miss the   channel 
Can this be fixed

Thank you

Just tried this here and not experiencing the same issue
Maybe you can PM me a video of this issue?