XRS 4500 issues on reboot with Bluetooth remote

I recently bought XRS 4500 and updated to the latest firmware. After this update, I am noticing box does to start.  The box front light  show blue color ( ie. ON) but screen is blank. I have tried both  the options for power ( suspend, shutdown).

I also noticed that Bluetooth remote does not work as it cannot start the device.

Has anyone else noticed these issues?  

18 hours ago, spamham said:

I recently bought XRS 4500 and updated to the latest firmware. After this update, I am noticing box does to start.  The box front light  show blue color ( ie. ON) but screen is blank. I have tried both  the options for power ( suspend, shutdown).

I also noticed that Bluetooth remote does not work as it cannot start the device.

Try it with a different tv and HDMI cable ,if have the same problem than is the box ,return it for warranty.

20 hours ago, spamham said:

This happen after box was powered off/red light?

And you powered it back on via the remote, and only got blue light?

On 3/24/2020 at 12:35 PM, allaboutbuzz said:

This happen after box was powered off/red light?

And you powered it back on via the remote, and only got blue light?

yes, this happens only once box is turned off and powered on using bluetooth remote. 

On 3/24/2020 at 10:59 AM, Nelutz said:

Try it with a different tv and HDMI cable ,if have the same problem than is the box ,return it for warranty.

i have already tried with several HDMI cables, issue is NOT resolved.  i am suspecting this issue is tied with CEC control  

1 hour ago, spamham said:

i have already tried with several HDMI cables, issue is NOT resolved.  i am suspecting this issue is tied with CEC control  

Hmmm weird ,I had some of this problem with an old xpl3000 but was because one of the tv was 4k and some how the box got stuck and didn't do the auto resolution switch what fixed my problem was only to switch that off and select manually the resolution I want.

On 3/23/2020 at 11:23 PM, spamham said:

Im struggling to turn my box on from the remote, turns off ok but cant start it back up from the remote is yours the same?

2 hours ago, Amielea said:

Im struggling to turn my box on from the remote, turns off ok but cant start it back up from the remote is yours the same?

i had reached out to  BuzzTv tech team. They  have acknowledge the issue and will provide fix soon.

• 3 weeks later...

I have same issue with bluetooth remote feature on XR4500 and XRS4500, when I put standby, can not turn the box back on, have to wait for aprox 2 minutes or sometimes have to unplug and plug in back to restart, so I realaized there is a bug soI unpaird under remote & accessories and stick with the IR mode which is working perfectly fine, Hope in the next update the buzz team will fix the issue.