xrs 4500 server slots ?

hi,

since I don't use m3u list can I convert the m3u lists to server slot instead? is there a way to do that conversion? how many m3u list spots in xrs 4500?

so with 10 server spots, I guess all servers need to have the same mac addresses, right? since one can not change mac accounts on xrs 4500?

thanks

25 minutes ago, montell said:

Thanks Stugots for the reply, so, my xpl 3900 has buzztv2, right? I get 10 server slots and 3 m3u list slots. how can I turn my m3u list slots to server spots and get 13 server slots for total?

thanks

You cant do that on the 3900. As it was originally made for 10 servers only. 

Only the 4000s and 4500s allow unlimited M3U + Server slots

Its very rare that users use more then 2-3 servers at a time anyhow

Thanks allaboutbuzz for your reply and info, really appreciate it.

so, of xrs 4500 which allows for unlimited Server slots, do those server slots have to have the same mac addresses or could be unlimited different mac addresses server slots?

much obliged

25 minutes ago, montell said:

Thanks allaboutbuzz for your reply and info, really appreciate it.

so, of xrs 4500 which allows for unlimited Server slots, do those server slots have to have the same mac addresses or could be unlimited different mac addresses server slots?

much obliged

Same Mac Address per slot. 

If you want to use different accounts

Best to use M3U or Streaming Line. 

And no problem on the info. 

• Like 1

as soon as buzz team come up with a new box that allows mac changing function, I will buy all of them 🙂 + more 🙂  

also, is there a way to add that mac changing function as an update to xrs 4500 to enable it so it can start that function after the update? is that a possibility? please say yes 🙂

1 minute ago, montell said:

as soon as buzz team come up with a new box that allows mac changing function, I will buy all of them 🙂 + more 🙂  

also, is there a way to add that mac changing function as an update to xrs 4500 to enable it so it can start that function after the update? is that a possibility? please say yes 🙂

Never gonna happen 😏, I think you have to stick with xpl3000, why u need to change mac for?when you can get now streaming lines with 2 logins ,a lot of servers they offer that.

3 minutes ago, Nelutz said:

Never gonna happen 😏, I think you have to stick with xpl3000, why u need to change mac for?when you can get now streaming lines with 2 logins ,a lot of servers they offer that.

Thanks, but why did the buzz team stop changing macs? is there a reason?

43 minutes ago, nbs. said:

He didn't say it would hurt the box 

It would cause issues with the buxx app running properly. 

Correct. 

Biggest issue is, servers block multiple uses of same macs on multiple devices. And majority of users blame the buzz app for this. 

It also creates a ton of issues with Device Id. 

As I said earlier, if you're looking to use multiple servers on multiple devices, just use Streaming Lines or m3u.

• Like 1