**NEW** XR + XRS 4500 Firmware + App Update - March 19th, 2020 - FEEDBACK

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, SloppyJoe said:

Menus are freezing a lot.  Also some VOD not working.  Tried switching players.  I verified on other non buzz tv devices / software and they work.  Using streaming line

Have you tried it using a Mac address..........?? ......with nfps or rocket

Edited by floder777

9 hours ago, SloppyJoe said:

Menus are freezing a lot.  Also some VOD not working.  Tried switching players.  I verified on other non buzz tv devices / software and they work.  Using streaming line

I don't have any problems with mine ,btw I use 3 servers right now and I don't have any of those problems that you mentioned, another problem is that some servers are working so bad with Buzz (I can't say names here) I will stay away from those😏 ,btw the resellers told me that I never tried those servers

On 5/24/2020 at 12:24 PM, SloppyJoe said:

Hi guys , please fix this problem if you can.  I need an answer soon.  I don't use mac .  Sorry.  

Are you using full m3u lines? If so, Have you tried installing Xtreme codes API method (user/pass)?

If he has an issue using m3u that issue should be worked on. Whether its user error or a buzz issue needs to be determined. He should not be forced to use other methods

If it is a buzz issue with that particular server he needs to talk to buzz directly in much more detail

I know some m3u issues have been fixed in the 4000 beta file.

4 minutes ago, nbs. said:

If he has an issue using m3u that issue should be worked on. Whether its user error or a buzz issue needs to be determined. He should not be forced to use other methods

If it is a buzz issue with that particular server he needs to talk to buzz directly in much more detail

I know some m3u issues have been fixed in the 4000 beta file.

No one should be forced to use other methods I agree but at least if something works for now as a workaround why not.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, 416guy said:

No one should be forced to use other methods I agree but at least if something works for now as a workaround why not.  

Agreed but he has yet to answer a simple question or post any info on his issues

Reminds me of the sat days when people would post " I have no tv,why?"...lol

Looking at the PM ya sent me of your box serial # and comparing it to an email 
We know about the issue based on the last email you sent yesterday

We will try to reproduce it and fix it this week.

I will update here and to you by email

Thanks