Buzztv 4 App

floder777

I s there an update for the Buzztv 4 App in the XR4000 box  .....keep getting kicked out of the PPV channels with (NFPS)  ..my buzz 3000 using Buzztv 2 app does not have that problem

The latest buzztv4 app update that I have is from Dec 9th 2019  version 4.0.404 ................I've checked in the box for update and it just says non available

4 minutes ago, floder777 said:

I s there an update for the Buzztv 4 App in the XR4000 box  .....keep getting kicked out of the PPV channels with (NFPS)  ..my buzz 3000 using Buzztv 2 app does not have that problem

The latest buzztv4 app update that I have is from Dec 9th 2019  version 4.0.404 ................I've checked in the box for update and it just says non available

I heard that was an update for ppl with you ok3? I have both xrs4000 and 4500 but none of them got this update 😕