BuzzTV issues

gmat88

I am using BuzzTV build 347.

Some channels say "Unknown stream format".  When I switch to secondary player they say "media not supported".  On new player I get the "stream is not available. Please try again later".

Channels work fine on a friend's firestick set-up, same provider.  Can you please advise?

Tried a hard reset of the box and no go.

What server are you using,  that is the most likely issue, unless your IPTV server is running true HD content then you'll need EXO Player.  What player is you friend using on the (________ ) ? (_____) (____) or (____XXXXXX) or other ?

Edited by BigBision
words that are not allowed.

On 3/15/2020 at 9:27 PM, gmat88 said:

I am using BuzzTV build 347.

Some channels say "Unknown stream format".  When I switch to secondary player they say "media not supported".  On new player I get the "stream is not available. Please try again later".

Channels work fine on a friend's firestick set-up, same provider.  Can you please advise?

Tried a hard reset of the box and no go.

that do not sound like buzztv app or box issue,  if you are still experiencing that problems then contact your sellers.