VOD outdated and not current (2 to 4 days back)

G2P

I am having issue with VOD updates , it is 2 to 4 day old and not current episodes. for same server on other 3 Mag box has also up to date (current episodes)

is there any bugs or settings i need to change (sometimes it updates after rebooting but most of the time not) 

I checked with service provider  and according them there may be something with the box as other Mag box has no problem

Please help

Thanks

On 3/7/2020 at 6:32 PM, G2P said:

I am having issue with VOD updates , it is 2 to 4 day old and not current episodes. for same server on other 3 Mag box has also up to date (current episodes)

is there any bugs or settings i need to change (sometimes it updates after rebooting but most of the time not) 

I checked with service provider  and according them there may be something with the box as other Mag box has no problem

Please help

Thanks

This was fixed via PM

But I will list how here

If you have this issue

When in VOD

Press the menu button

Go to configuration

Scroll to the bottom and turn 

Server Favorites On

Do a reboot and it will start to work

Majority of servers require Buzz app to save favorites to an internal database on the box. While a small amount of others have it stored on their server. 

So we just put an on/off switch to make it work for ones with this issue. 

• Thanks 1