Loading, rebooting

Moe

Ok I am kinda at my wits end. On a daily basis and multiple times a day I can be watching a show and it will out of no where freeze and start to load again. It then goes to a black screen with the loading circle in the middle. I will change the channel and go back to it to see it will correct itself. Sometimes it does most of the times it doesn’t then the other channels won’t load. I end up rebooting the system to try and correct. I have to do this on a daily basis multiple times a day. It’s so frustrating. Any assistance would be great. Thanks 

8 hours ago, nbs. said:

Have you ruled out your service?

Have you updated your box?

It for sure isn’t my service. That’s  was one of the first things I troubleshooted. I go to update and it says it’s no updates available. 

41 minutes ago, Moe said:

It for sure isn’t my service. That’s  was one of the first things I troubleshooted. I go to update and it says it’s no updates available. 

Hit menu button while on tv and post the info at bottom 

10 hours ago, Moe said:

Hit menu button while on tv and post the info at bottom