V20220616

PLEASE NOTE YOU CANNOT REVERT BACK

Firmware Changes: 

- Updated Youtube App
- Updated Playstore
- Added Teamviewer Quick Support
- Added Bluetooth Pairing function to Smart Remote App
- Bug Fixes and Optimizations of the OS

-OTA Update for BT 400 Remote with Bug fixes. 

Buzz 5 Version #727 Changes:

- Added Group channel numbering feature for Live TV Categories in the configuration menu. 
- Added actor search feature for VOD + TV Series. You can search Actors movies + TV Shows available on your server 
- Added actor search feature to VOD Info page, you can click on the actors photo to search the movies that are available on the server. 
- Added Radio API Feature to MAC Servers
- All icons on Modern Home Screen have been updated and resized.
- Fixed internal storage free space issue in time shift
- Fixed Locked Category couldn't be hidden
- Fixed scrolling issue in Organize Categories menu
- Fixed a rare memory leak in time shift for HLS streams
- Fixed the app couldn't load Account Info data for some xcodes accounts
- Updated VOD icon on home screen and slide out menu
- Increased max retries if cannot load stream due to buffering.
- Updated tv series API to fix a few minor issues on some servers
- Updated Single EPG UI
- Fixed a bug when the app wouldn't load account data on some MAC servers
- Fixed a bug when the app wouldn't load some MAC servers
- Fixed a bug when the app wouldn't load some EPG programs on some MAC servers
- Fixed a bug when the app would freeze if you try to remove a server or clean EPG if you have a lot of servers with loaded EPG
- Fixed an internal crash if server closed connection while loading XML EPG
- Fixed a rare crash if open Single category VOD grid and then immediately close it
- Fixed a rare crash if open live tv info bar menu while no channels is playing and then  immediately switch to another menu before a channel started playing
- Fixed Time Shift bug when setting up Storage
- Fixed Recording bugs

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK IN THIS THEAD

THANKS
BUZZ TV

• Thanks 2

my current X5 buzz5 app version 5.0.702    04/26/2022

received new update message today and I accepted it.  Seems to be taking some time to install the update thou. I know its working because the message at the bottom of the screen has changed.

OOP,  there it is.... it completed....... Update installed successfully. Please reboot device

• Like 1

The new update has changed the way my X5 starts. 

Power on initiates a restart with the initial splash screen.  My VPN doesn't start with power on as before, but requires a manual start from the home screen.

I preferred the previous power on function and hope to see it return in a future update. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tato said:

The new update has changed the way my X5 starts. 

Power on initiates a restart with the initial splash screen.  My VPN doesn't start with power on as before, but requires a manual start from the home screen.

I preferred the previous power on function and hope to see it return in a future update. 

you can manually change the power definition in the settings menu. although its recommended to keep it the default way.

After update last night nothing but headaches. Box has run perfect for 2 weeks,  now same as somebody else mentioned every time I power on the box it starts in rebooting mode. Power key definition is set same as before. Also box keeps disconnecting  from  wifi for no apparent reason.  My wifi is working properly. 🤨

• Like 1

Reset the box? That's easy for people that know how to backup and save all their data. But if you're like me being new to all this, I just spent 2 weeks loading this box with a whole lot of stuff. Starting from scratch would be terrible. 😒

13 minutes ago, PapaS said:

Reset the box? That's easy for people that know how to backup and save all their data. But if you're like me being new to all this, I just spent 2 weeks loading this box with a whole lot of stuff. Starting from scratch would be terrible. 😒

slow down

no one told you to reset the box