Lot of problem epg, vod

Avenger

Since the beginning of the purchase of xr4000, i got a lot of problem with vod, showing 0 of 0 after a while, what i found for a work around, i go to server settings, (server line), hit my server and do the green button to reconnect and my vod working, but now another problem occurs, the playback is not working, or the epg show no information, for some testing i install stbemu free and the guide was working flawless, all channel got information and the playback was working. Just to complicate the situation, i own a panel to subscribe some customer and the problematic unit show the wrong ip, util i do the trick with the vod (reconnect the server), so i not so sure about the fact that the server id are unique. The tech of the service told me it could be a duplicate mac, but nothing else to correct the problem, like do it yourself(and i'm polite here)

Another quick fix for the guide that could be fix very easily, when i'am watching for example the french channel 485 and i enter the favorite and it the same channel, it never enter the favorite, it stay on the french section, or vice versa

My version of buzz 4.0 409 

Hope my info will help find a solution

14 hours ago, Avenger said:

Since the beginning of the purchase of xr4000, i got a lot of problem with vod, showing 0 of 0 after a while, what i found for a work around, i go to server settings, (server line), hit my server and do the green button to reconnect and my vod working, but now another problem occurs, the playback is not working, or the epg show no information, for some testing i install stbemu free and the guide was working flawless, all channel got information and the playback was working. Just to complicate the situation, i own a panel to subscribe some customer and the problematic unit show the wrong ip, util i do the trick with the vod (reconnect the server), so i not so sure about the fact that the server id are unique. The tech of the service told me it could be a duplicate mac, but nothing else to correct the problem, like do it yourself(and i'm polite here)

Another quick fix for the guide that could be fix very easily, when i'am watching for example the french channel 485 and i enter the favorite and it the same channel, it never enter the favorite, it stay on the french section, or vice versa

My version of buzz 4.0 409 

Hope my info will help find a solution

Am a little confused

As you stated in PM that a 2nd unit you're using don't have this issue. 

And you suspect using backup on 1st issue is what caused it. 

The second unit was not a backup, brand new account for a customer, i test it for 8 hours and it was working ok, i ship the unit after, i ask yesterday to this customer if he have the same problem, he suppose to call me back this week end, so i will keep you inform but he did call me about vod showing 0 of 0 after 1 day of use.

Normally a sell the xpl3000, but i begin to sell the xr4000, since the feature of booting into livetv is cool. I Don't have much customer on xr4000. i keep you inform if the customer report the same problem, i can ever give you 1 month free subscription on my server if your working with buzz and can correct the situation, i'am just bored of the situation.

• 2 weeks later...