Buzztv X5 64 AI storage message

Ahmed Mohamed

I bought last month Buzz TV X5 64 AI  after setting up and downloaded apps from Google store the last 2 days I am unable to download apps from the store because of not enough storage 

messages it says not enough space to download consider deleting apps to free storage looking the device storage it has more than 50 GB did any one know how fix false not enough space to store downloaded apps?

Appreciate someone to help with false messages of not enough space to download apps.

33 minutes ago, Ahmed Mohamed said:

I bought last month Buzz TV X5 64 AI  after setting up and downloaded apps from Google store the last 2 days I am unable to download apps from the store because of not enough storage 

messages it says not enough space to download consider deleting apps to free storage looking the device storage it has more than 50 GB did any one know how fix false not enough space to store downloaded apps?

Appreciate someone to help with false messages of not enough space to download apps.

are you sure you aren't looking at total space?

cause if you are that doesn't mean it's available

click on internal storage to see how much you've used

Edited by dishuser

18 hours ago, Ahmed Mohamed said:

I think you also made a ticket for this issue

And it was determined what the cause was

Please confirm or let me know if this still needs assistance

• Like 1