Buzz TV4 Isn't Responding

Vectra

My current firmware version is V20191210 on XRS 4000. Since last December, I always encounter the "Buzz TV4 Isn't responding" every time I use the VOD (either on the NFPS or the TV Zon). Does anyone here have any suggestion on how to correct this problem? Do we need an update to the firmware to solve this problem?

Is the default player only for live TV? I encountered the "Buzz TV4 Isn't responding" while on Live TV with the second player active. It just disconnect the IPTV server and re-started. Is there any way that I can add another media players such as VLC player to BuzzTV4?

On 2/12/2020 at 11:08 AM, Vectra said:

Is the default player only for live TV? I encountered the "Buzz TV4 Isn't responding" while on Live TV with the second player active. It just disconnect the IPTV server and re-started. Is there any way that I can add another media players such as VLC player to BuzzTV4?

you can not add your own video players and use for buzztv 4 app.  if you load VOD then press menu you are able to change players too only for VOD.  same goes for LiveTV once you change players you are able to keep it and using it. if you are still having issue with your app closing down contact your Live Provider to make sure they support buzztv. 

• 1 year later...

Hi all. I purchased a new xrs4500 box, and for a month it was running smoothly (forced to use it on wifi only, it was great compared to an older Chinese box).

A couple of days ago buzz tv 4 started crashing on vod repeatedly- sometimes within 10 minutes of watching a show, sometimes an hour into it. 

Have tried switching video player to default (it was secondary), the box is running latest firmware and i'd rather not factory reset due to favorites being lost. I love buzz tv 4 app, would rather not go back to stb pro. Any thoughts?