XPL 3000 Slow Box Issue

glingan

Hi,

When I plug in my box and begin to watch a live TV, there is no issue with the quality and stream speed.

However, after about an hour or so, sometimes shorter - the live tv slows down and i need to unplug and plug in the power, and then the picture returns to normal.

If I leave my box on for a couple of days, the picture is frozen when i get back to it and i need to reboot the box as above.

Can anyone advise on what the issue is? And how to resolve this?

Thanks

Lingan

4 hours ago, glingan said:

Hi,

When I plug in my box and begin to watch a live TV, there is no issue with the quality and stream speed.

However, after about an hour or so, sometimes shorter - the live tv slows down and i need to unplug and plug in the power, and then the picture returns to normal.

If I leave my box on for a couple of days, the picture is frozen when i get back to it and i need to reboot the box as above.

Can anyone advise on what the issue is? And how to resolve this?

Thanks

Lingan

can you check your disk space first, by going to apps then file manager make sure your space has atleast 15% empty space. 

if  not then please reply we could give you some other steps to empty space.

On 1/29/2020 at 10:21 AM, nbs. said:

why would you leave your box o for a couple of days?

there should also be no need to unplug ,Hold power button down and select reboot

Some providers have a built in feature that stops streams if a box is left on for like 3-6 hours
This is a built in feature into their backend to help save them bandwidth

A simple channel change will reactivate the stream when this happens.

47 minutes ago, allaboutbuzz said:

Some providers have a built in feature that stops streams if a box is left on for like 3-6 hours
This is a built in feature into their backend to help save them bandwidth

A simple channel change will reactivate the stream when this happens.

Im aware ,was just wondering why they would leave box on