X5128AI issues

PJG

Per my previous post regarding the inability to start the device via the remote. I am also not able to record with either of my services both of which have three connections available to me (it should be noted that I have have the XRS4900 and record with no issues) and the unit constantly drops wifi while all other devices remain stable which points me to the unit itself. Is anyone else having these issues and if so have you come to a resolution? Thank you in advance for any input

I did not realize that. I spoke on the phone with a gentleman from California yesterday afternoon, he was able to show me a work around for the remote issue (not powering on) by holding the power button down you are able to restart or shut down the X5 so that for me was an acceptable solution, he also reiterated the OTA update will fix the recording and WIFI problems i am experiencing. Support for this  and other devices is a breath of fresh air in todays sell it and forget it world. Kudos to BuzzTV for their dedication to their products!

• Like 1