READ EXFAT OR NTFS FORMATTED DRIVE

musikstar

Thanks a lot for your advice. It works with VLC. I have another question , it's regarding NETFLIX , we can only install  old version of Netflix and unfortunately this version doesn't allow us to choose which audio version of the video we want ...5.1 or stereo..it seems to be always in stereo...any advice for 5.1 ?  thanks 

Thanks for your response !!.. I Have already installed this version since it's only this version that works with XRS4000. I'm really disappointed that this box can't only support an older Netflix version that broadcast only in SD...If I knew that before I wouldn't have bought this box . I bought it because of the buzztv app but I think honestly I will sell and go back on my MI XIAOMI S box with STBemu installed on it.. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2020 at 10:22 AM, musikstar said:

Thanks for your response !!.. I Have already installed this version since it's only this version that works with XRS4000. I'm really disappointed that this box can't only support an older Netflix version that broadcast only in SD...If I knew that before I wouldn't have bought this box . I bought it because of the buzztv app but I think honestly I will sell and go back on my MI XIAOMI S box with STBemu installed on it.. 

There's only a handful of android boxes certified by Netflix HD while 100's of android boxes on the market are stuck with SD version. Its nearly impossible to get Netflix certified. Most people would use their smart tv for Netflix and the box for all other apps including IPTV.

• Thanks 1

Yes this is what I realized after spending money on multiple android boxes...The problem is I don't have tv. but Chinese XIAOMI UST 4k projector ..so I actually need a box for Netflix...anyway..now I'm using my XRS4000 for buzztv app and MI Xiaomi s android box ..!!