TiviMate on BuzzTV freezing/crashing.

so i am trying out TiviMate for the first time on my BuzzTV xrs4500 and 4 days into my free trial period...TiviMate keeps freezing/crashing my box..i have uninstalled /re-installed four different times and the same thing happens...freezes up the guide then crashes. each time i un-installed and ran my other service...box worked flawlessly....any ideas why?....

I'm using Tivimate at this time with my buzztv and no issues so far , actually I prefer tivimate because it has the option to see all the servers that you have on one list no need to disconnect and connect to other server ( all the servers are staying connected on one list), Maybe you have other apps that they conflict with tivimate, or depends where you download it from ,try to update it in Google play, i bought mine and I updated in Google play.

Edited by Nelutz
  • Like 1

On 5/10/2022 at 11:30 AM, Nelutz said:

I'm using Tivimate at this time with my buzztv and no issues so far , actually I prefer tivimate because it has the option to see all the servers that you have on one list no need to disconnect and connect to other server ( all the servers are staying connected on one list), Maybe you have other apps that they conflict with tivimate, or depends where you download it from ,try to update it in Google play, i bought mine and I updated in Google play.

yeah...i just got tired of it freezing up and decided to stick with the Buzztv IPTV player..it does the job for me and has ZERO issues playing BOTH my services for FREE.

• Like 1