ARQ 250

gig63

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
https://buzztvglobal.com/collections/remotes-keyboards/products/buzztv-essential-arq-250-rgb-air-mouse-remote-control-mic

spacer.png

c/p

Introducing The All New BuzzTV Essential ARQ-250 Wireless Air Mouse With RGB With Mic + Full QWERTY Keyboard Remote for Buzz TV Set top Box

Upgrade your Existing BuzzTV IR Remote to BuzzTV Essential ARQ-220 Air Mouse Keyboard Remote Control

This Remote Control Is Compatible with ALL BuzzTV Boxes and Other Android Devices (Not all buttons will work with other Android boxes)

BuzzTV XR 4000 Set Top Box
BuzzTV XRS 4000 Set Top Box
BuzzTV XR 4500 Set Top Box
BuzzTV XRS 4500 Set Top Box
BuzzTV XRS 4900 Set Top Box
BuzzTV Essential E1 Set Top Box
BuzzTV Essential E2 Set Top Box
BuzzTV Essential E2 SE Set Top Box

*** Batteries NOT included. Requires 2x AAA batteries.

Edited by Ryu
  • Like 1

True I know they use a USB key for the keyboard and air mouse function, but it would be nice if they can make a remote that is pure compatible with the buzz boxes and has Bluetooth instead of the pairing dongle that would be Primo, plus it would free up a usb port that I can use for something else and would not need line of site.  Ahh well, here is hoping that could happen in future

23 hours ago, Ryu said:
https://buzztvglobal.com/collections/remotes-keyboards/products/buzztv-essential-arq-250-rgb-air-mouse-remote-control-mic

spacer.png

c/p

Introducing The All New BuzzTV Essential ARQ-250 Wireless Air Mouse With RGB With Mic + Full QWERTY Keyboard Remote for Buzz TV Set top Box

Upgrade your Existing BuzzTV IR Remote to BuzzTV Essential ARQ-220 Air Mouse Keyboard Remote Control

This Remote Control Is Compatible with ALL BuzzTV Boxes and Other Android Devices (Not all buttons will work with other Android boxes)

BuzzTV XR 4000 Set Top Box
BuzzTV XRS 4000 Set Top Box
BuzzTV XR 4500 Set Top Box
BuzzTV XRS 4500 Set Top Box
BuzzTV XRS 4900 Set Top Box
BuzzTV Essential E1 Set Top Box
BuzzTV Essential E2 Set Top Box
BuzzTV Essential E2 SE Set Top Box

*** Batteries NOT included. Requires 2x AAA batteries.

I just placed my order for the New BuzzTV Essential ARQ-250 Wireless Air Mouse With RGB With Mic .

I want to see how the Mic works on this.

2 hours ago, Pauly said:

True I know they use a USB key for the keyboard and air mouse function, but it would be nice if they can make a remote that is pure compatible with the buzz boxes and has Bluetooth instead of the pairing dongle that would be Primo, plus it would free up a usb port that I can use for something else and would not need line of site.  Ahh well, here is hoping that could happen in future

Are you really running short of USB ports ?  Most boxes (few exceptions) have at least 2 or 3 ports.  And these dongles don't need to occupy a USB3 port.   With these dongles, you obviously don't need line of site.  I have had a MX3 clone remote (which looks pretty much the same as these - and same layout), for nearly 5 or 6 years now, and they work quite well.  I never tried the MIC function (since I hate those features anyhow), but the rest has worked great..

• 1 month later...