Guide Issue on 5.0.653

BUZZ_GUY

With the guide opened if you skim through the channels quickly the info on the channel stops working.

However, if i exit out of the guide and click on guide again and move one channel at a time the info on the channel is displayed correctly.

• 4 weeks later...

And when will that comes out people who brought this box have bee waiting for this update for over a year and until now nothing i brought my 2   xrs 4900 a year ago and no update push by  ota for it it's a total foolishness with the hype that this box have and the talk about when it was coming out a year ago i thought Buzz would support it better and that's the reason why i go out and brought 2 of them one time a ota update should come out for this box a longtime ago rubbish the way this box been treated. 

On 6/3/2022 at 8:33 AM, nbs. said:

You could have had the update a long time ago It's been posted many times by admin and members here that all you had to do was pm allaboutbuzz. 

Go to zeta and complain and I'll tell you what I think.

Why should I have to message anyone about an update. The updates should automatically be pushed out to all their boxes for their customers. After spending 250 dollars you would expect to be receiving all the new updates.

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, BUZZ_GUY said:

Why should I have to message anyone about an update. The updates should automatically be pushed out to all their boxes for their customers. After spending 250 dollars you would expect to be receiving all the new updates.

until the firmware is written that's the way it is

• 2 months later...

in all fairness buzz_guy is not wrong.

Yes we were told to update at our own risk because it's beta. But we've seen two boxes come out since the the 4900 and updates rushed out for those and it seems like the 4900 has been forgotten.

In any case I've been having problems with one of the two 4900's I have. I did a factory reset yesterday hoping to rectify the few problems with the having to switch to default player once a day and then back to secondary to get a picture or for the guide to update properly. Now that I did the reset I can't have my fav list in the order I want them in. All I get is numerical, alphabetical and favorites.

Would also be great to bring back the ability to save our favs to a usb so we could load them on a next box if anything or like how I had to do a reset.

Well, I agree that having the option to save favorites to a USB stick would be nice and surely Buzz will consider it as a future feature to add to buzz5.

However the fact that you say the 4900 is forgotten, you are dead wrong.  The 4900 gets updates even MORE often that the 2 latest boxes, since the BuzzTV 5 updates are primarily released on the 4900 and then later do I see them on the X5.   Only detail is, that the 4900 needs to be on the beta list (PM to allaboutbuzz).  I have had days with 2 updates in the same day on the 4900.  So saying that the 4900 has been forgotten is WAY OFF.  

At the moment, BuzzTV 5 on the 4900 is strictly on Beta (until further notice), but it has not been forgotten by far.

• Like 2

January 6th  is the last time the 4900 had an update and that was the beta firmware V20220106. I've seen more updates for the es and x5 since then. Before January I'd agree with you. And when the 4900 first came out you could save fav list and they took it out.

Edited by dahjah

26 minutes ago, dahjah said:

January 6th  is the last time the 4900 had an update and that was the beta firmware V20220106. I've seen more updates for the es and x5 since then. Before January I'd agree with you. And when the 4900 first came out you could save fav list and they took it out.

I had an update last week and many more before that