Unable to contact Tech Support -- buggy online form!

Float

I am unable to receive audio on a particular IPTV channel with my BuzzTV Essentals E1.  After troubleshooting with the provider and testing a firestick unit (which does not have any issues), the provider believes that the single channel may have been muted inadvertently in some setting on the BuzzTV box.  However, since we did not do this, I am contacting you to find out how to correct the audio setting for a single channel.

I cannot contact the Tech Support by filling out the online form because of a buggy implementation of the human verification which only shows the top 2/3rd of the images and, more important, block out the submit button! I have tried both Google Chrome and Firefox browsers and am shocked that the company implemented their support in such manner and did not provide any telephone contact.

1 hour ago, Float said:

I am unable to receive audio on a particular IPTV channel with my BuzzTV Essentals E1.  After troubleshooting with the provider and testing a firestick unit (which does not have any issues), the provider believes that the single channel may have been muted inadvertently in some setting on the BuzzTV box.  However, since we did not do this, I am contacting you to find out how 

Have never had verification when contacting buzz What site were you trying to contact?

• 3 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, ahmed boufatah said:

I’m new user xrs4500/xr4500, I do have have problem to access to live tv, it ask me to add mac service, but it didn’t show any service when I click on service setting , can I vet help with that? ID:

you need to purchase a service

and you shouldn't post mac in public