Live TV keeps freezing

Weedbuzz

On 1/3/2020 at 12:36 PM, BigBision said:

contact your ip guy seller for help with freezing on live. 

Hello I also am having this issue and I can assure you that it is not the iptv provider it is the app itself. When also surfing through the channels it also freezes for a few seconds then goes back to working smoothly and It does this repeatedly same goes for videos. I have further tested my theory by using STBemulator and it works perfectly no freezes no stuttering. I hope buzztv can see this post and fix the app and release a update for it so it runs smoothly. I love this box but it is ashame that one of it's main features is not working properly.

On 1/10/2020 at 1:12 PM, Tomba said:

Hello I also am having this issue and I can assure you that it is not the iptv provider it is the app itself. When also surfing through the channels it also freezes for a few seconds then goes back to working smoothly and It does this repeatedly same goes for videos. I have further tested my theory by using STBemulator and it works perfectly no freezes no stuttering. I hope buzztv can see this post and fix the app and release a update for it so it runs smoothly. I love this box but it is ashame that one of it's main features is not working properly.

Thanks man, started to believe I was the only one experiencing this problem.  Hope they release an update to fix this issue. Buzztv should be embarrassed by this. Release new box and my older box works better...

On 1/11/2020 at 8:35 PM, Weedbuzz said:

Thanks man, started to believe I was the only one experiencing this problem.  Hope they release an update to fix this issue. Buzztv should be embarrassed by this. Release new box and my older box works better...

Keep in mind theirs 1000's of providers and most will be working smoothly. For the few experiencing problems these problems need to be troubleshoot, please email cs@buzztv.com with your serial number. Micro-freezing can be caused by ISP, router, wifi, server, app,video player, video codec etc

IF you saying xpl3000 doesn't have this problem the simple reason is the default player is different on XR/XRS4000. Go to Live TV, press menu button on your remote, configuration, switch video player to secondary. For most people the Default player works very well but we have a secondary player for a reason.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2020 at 1:12 PM, Tomba said:

Go to Live TV, press menu button on your remote, configuration, switch video player to secondary.

On 1/18/2020 at 11:09 PM, nbs. said:

how often do you clear cache? clear memory?(broom)

also do you power off the buzz or just put it in standby?

Coming out of standby can cause a lot of issues

you really should not be cleaning cache, but if that requires it should be maybe every blue moon. 

• Sad 1

• 1 year later...

I installed Stb emu pro on my XRS4000 a when problems started after the December release.  While using the same server that freezes under BuzzTV 4 everything is ok now. Many problems seems to be related to BuzzTV4; not the box itself. I prefer the BuzzTV 4 interface to Stb emu pro but at least the latest works well.

On 2/27/2021 at 7:10 AM, Jappy said:

I installed Stb emu pro on my XRS4000 a when problems started after the December release.  While using the same server that freezes under BuzzTV 4 everything is ok now. Many problems seems to be related to BuzzTV4; not the box itself. I prefer the BuzzTV 4 interface to Stb emu pro but at least the latest works well.

Which player are you using on STB Emu Pro that is not giving you this problem?

So I have the same issue with the Buzz tv 4000, the box suddenly this week after working fine for months now is freezing on some channels, some channels have video but no volume and some channels keep replaying the same thing...I have tried changing it to the secondary video player and tried resetting the box without any success.

I know its not the iptv service or the internet connection because I have an old mag box running the same service without any of the issues...any suggestions?

thanks

• 9 months later...