Bluetooth pairing problems

Hi, I am trying to connect a Bluetooth keyboard to my vidstick max. And everything is going fine until I get the screen you want to pair Bluetooth keyboard. When I click on that it is pairing and then I get the message can not pair. The remote works on other devices so that is working properly. Does any one know what is the problem? and what is the resolution??

PSX_20220411_214534.jpg

Not all bluetooth devices work

This was a response from buzz to another user

C and p

buzztv5 is a big improvement over buzztv4 however it will not improve hardware capabilities.
x4000 series was created in 2019, x4500 series was created in 2020 and x4900 was created in 2021. all 3 models are using different versions of Bluetooth. 4.1, 4.2, and 5.0. all 3 models use different chipsets 905x2, 905x3, and 922x.

The advantages of each chip are lots of differences which can be found on 3rd party sites and on the chip manufacturer site. For marketing purposes, we focus on the key differences between the generations and not the 100s of minor changes between chips. As the technology improves the capabilities improve and the issue you are specifically having is a capability issue. there are millions of Bluetooth devices on the market, not all are compatible with each other but with each, new generation more things are talking to each other. Bluetooth 5.0 is the most versatile standard for set-top boxes

• Like 1
  • Confused 1