Buzz 5 firmware

Burc

I recently updated to Buzz 5 (firmware V20220105 on my XRS4000)

Don't have "user organize" option for favorite channel order. 
Added another channel to my favorites and wanted to move it. Clicked the green button and selected "favorites" which was a mistake. Should've clicked the blue button. Cause when I do now they're in the correct order but that doesn't change with the order in epg or live TV. 

52 minutes ago, Burc said:

I recently updated to Buzz 5 (firmware V20220105 on my XRS4000)

Don't have "user organize" option for favorite channel order. 
Added another channel to my favorites and wanted to move it. Clicked the green button and selected "favorites" which was a mistake. Should've clicked the blue button. Cause when I do now they're in the correct order but that doesn't change with the order in epg or live TV. 

you need an update

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

No need to fix everything in the next update, by doing regular update every 2-3 month buzz will provide better support to the product, in my case i found it long enough to wait 1 years for the buzz 5, and it's no official, it only beta, for my point of view i'm a little dissapointed

7 minutes ago, Avenger said:

No need to fix everything in the next update, by doing regular update every 2-3 month buzz will provide better support to the product, in my case i found it long enough to wait 1 years for the buzz 5, and it's no official, it only beta, for my point of view i'm a little dissapointed

your box came with buzztv 4 and no promise to upgrade to buzztv 5

I'm disappointed in your point of view

Wrong again  !! allaboutbuzz told every xr4000 will be buzz 5 and i never said that only 1 thing got fix, i said that regular update with a few thing optimized/fixed could be better than 1 big upgrade every year. Anyway you and nbs always bark on this forum when someone complaint, the only person i respect here is allaboutbuzz, on 2 others topic you or nbs told me that everything was all right and the problem was with me and in pm allaboutbuzz respond to my topic and confirm that the problem was between my server and buzz programming. He did send manual update, but i think of all the other user on my server with the problem, and they have to wait 1 years before the update... 

• Like 2

So why'd you ask "who said it was fixed?"  It was you

Also when will it be released? 

I only did the update so I could get rid of the Ironman background. Was told on the fb group how to get it and was not told it was beta. Had I known that and something more important would get screwed up I never would've updated. Once I get my channel order problem fixed I'm not gonna go through this again

6 hours ago, Burc said:

I only did the update so I could get rid of the Ironman background. Was told on the fb group how to get it and was not told it was beta. Had I known that and something more important would get screwed up I never would've updated. Once I get my channel order problem fixed I'm not gonna go through this again

that's not what nbs. posted

nice try though

• Like 1

On 5/9/2022 at 12:24 AM, Burc said:

Just PM me your MAC
I can send you our latest Buzz 5 App Update.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...