Epg question

Benfica

Guys i find last days when i go on epg i get none like on my first picture but once i do 1 simple hit to the right it shows populate but 3 days off, how is that ? My second picture shows what i mean, weird…i cleared cache…fast epg on …off….cleares epg and all seems to be same result

DEE085FF-6F07-453F-B654-BCC0C3154FFA.jpeg

34879F42-4992-44E8-86D0-42CED23B4374.jpeg

My time zone u mean ?

Nevee had to touch that…about a week or so guide started to do as i stated on first pictures, been set for current time always. I tried with stbemu same thing, didnt toutch seting it just populated…so service seems to have guide

On 3/15/2022 at 7:25 PM, Benfica said:

My time zone u mean ?

Nevee had to touch that…about a week or so guide started to do as i stated on first pictures, been set for current time always. I tried with stbemu same thing, didnt toutch seting it just populated…so service seems to have guide

Yes to your zone but from server zone and not GMT. If the server's zone is Los Angeles and your zone Eastern then set it to +3 or +4, whichever one you are located